As AT&T expands their coverage of 4G LTE network more smartphones and tablets will be introduced with 4G LTE capabilities by AT&T alone. The 4G LTE network availability now reaches the top 100 major cities and town in United States. AT & T has come up with five smartphones and one tablet all with 4G LTE capabilities. The following are the five devices which are planned to be made available in first quarter of 2012 by AT & T –
- Samsung Galaxy Note – Ever Since the Galaxy Note has crossed the 1 million handset sale within two months of its launch in the global market and its debut in United States should add advantage to AT & T. The Galaxy Note is a 5.3 inches revolutionary device from Samsung and users from AT & T would be ready to accept this phone.
- Samsung Galaxy SII SkyRocket HD – The 4.65 inches HD Super AMOLED Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD is the variant of Galaxy S II Skyrocket made for AT&T to be available soon.
- Samsung Exhilarate – Samsung Exhilarate handset is the third handset in pipeline which will get the 4G LTE capabilities. It’s constructed from 80 percent recycled PC material boasting four inches touchscreen display with Super AMOLED from Samsung. This would be the second AT&T device to receive the Platinum certification by UL environment.
- Sony Xperia Ion – The Xperia Ion from Sony will be the first Sony’s 4G LTE smartphone to be sold under Sony brand. It’s expected to arrive at the end of first quarter of 2012. It features 4.6 inches HD display screen with 12 mega pixel camera with Sony Exmor R for mobile and 1.5 Ghz dual core processor for faster browsing.
- Pantech Element – Pantech Element is promoted as the affordable Android tablet coming at $ 299.99 with two years contract with AT & T. It’s planned for launch in January 22 and it’s the first 4G LTE enabled Android tablet from Pantech which comes with offering like waterproof body, greater portability and usability. It will be powered with Android 3.2 Honeycomb OS with 8 inches display, front and rear camera and other specifications in offerings.
- Pantech Burst – Along with the launch of Pantech Element tablet on January 22, AT & T & Pantech will introduce Pantech Burst which is the first 4G LTE smartphone from Pantech. Burst from Pantech is a 4 inches phone with Super AMOLED display and comes with $ 49.99 price with two years contract. Customers can choose from various colors of titanium or ruby red.
So AT&T is very clear about their upcoming handsets and looking to offer high end smartphones and tablets.