How to Add Extra Gmail accounts in Android Phone
So, how many times you wanted to view the emails from your two or more Gmail accounts on your Android smart phone and ended up flipping between all the accounts? So, quite a few number of times, right? So, now in the due course of this article we will see on how you can add multiple Gmail accounts in your Android smart phone in a step by step manner. Before you proceed for adding several or multiple accounts on your Android phone you will have to first ensure that you have the latest version of Gmail installed in your Android smart phone from Android Market place.
For your convenience we have mentioned the whole step by step procedure so that if you are a beginner or have recently purchased an android phone then too you can use the below guide.
Procedure to Add Extra Gmail accounts in Android Phone:
- First up assuming that you have updated your Gmail android application from the Android Market Place, you will have to first tap on the Gmail application from your Android phone.
- After opening the same, you will have to tap on the “Menu” key and then you will have to choose an option of “Accounts”.
- As soon as you choose the option of “Accounts”, you will see that your existing gmail account will be shown and then you will also find an additional icon that is the “Add Account” tab on which you will have to tap on the same.
- Up next you will find a new pop up page which is nothing but the “Add a Google Account” on which you will have to tap on the “Next” tab to proceed. Now at this stage you will see that there are two options which are “Create” and “Sign in”.
- So, at this stage you can choose any of the option which you would like to as if you already has an account then you can proceed to choose the “Sign in” and then enter the login credentials along with the password to login to the same while if you don’t have the Gmail account and would like to create a new Gmail account and add the same then you can select the option of “Create” from the options shown on the screen.
- As soon as you add the account, it will take some amount of time so as to synchronize the contents of your mail which will depend on the data speed you have subscribed to. If you are on 3G / Wi Fi then the sync will be faster and if you are on a slower network speed then it will take bit longer time.
So, in this way you can easily manage multiple accounts on your Android’s Gmail application. Do, let us know if you face any issues while adding multiple accounts on your Android Phone as we will ensure that there are no issues while adding the multiple Gmail accounts on your Android device. So, in this way you have seen on how you can add multiple accounts in Gmail for your Android phone.