Update : We have released a new version 1.1 which has better design & faster notifications to your Smart Phone.
Better Layout for the Videos Section
Optimized the Loading Time of the Application
Quicker Notification Updates for the Latest News
Minor Bug Fixes
Alright, readers we have got some interesting announcement to make. There is the all new Android Advices app on Google Play Store that would be your source for all things Android. After a long overdue, we have finally endeavored the need of a dedicated app to our readers. We have been testing this app internally for a couple of weeks, and now it’s time for you to get the taste of faster news updates right on your Android devices.
The Official Android Advices app is now public on Google Play Store and is supported for devices running on Android 4.0 and above. So, what can you expect to find on this new app?
- All the posts from our blog would be seen here. News, Reviews, How To, Editorials and Top Lists. It will all be there.
- You can opt for instant Push Notification. As soon as the new articles are live on the website you will see a notification. We promise not to spam you with too many updates, would rather want you to stay updated.
- You can also select interval updates from the synchronization options that we have added on settings area. Opt for sync on startup, or you could select the Automatic background sync. There are few more options, where you can sync articles and images when only connected to Wi-Fi.
- While some articles are just news, which gets older by the time, even reviews after few weeks. There is always a How To article you can star to check back later, we have rooted, flashed and installed ROMs on all kinds of Android smartphones. If you find any of them useful, then star it right from the article, and you can then check back all the starred posts from All Stars section.
- We have dedicated a section for brands. If you own a Motorola, Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, Lenovo, etc. or any other devices, then we have dedicated section where you can find all the news, reviews, and our how to articles on rooting, installing ROMS, etc.
- Offline Access to the articles. Once you receive the notification update of new articles, you won’t have to connect necessarily to read them, as it automatically downloads the text and images on your device. That means you can read it offline, without getting hit on your data pack if you are travelling. You can later delete those files from settings, just go to the message store, and clean-up manually, or you can set for auto clean-up articles by setting number of days you want to keep the articles.
- Phone Finder, this service would allow you to find phones on the basis of specifications that you would like in a phone, as well as the pricing that you are comfortable to buy.Currently we are working hard to make sure the service is perfect, and it would be integrated with the future updates of the app.
- Phone Comparison, here you would be able to compare between any two smartphones. Select the devices, and you will have a detailed analysis of the specifications of the devices in a graphical format. More pleasing to your eyes, and easy to understand too. This is also an upcoming feature, and you can expect it to arrive in the later updates of the apps.
To our early users of Android app, we’re giving away few prizes who would rate the app on the play store with their genuine feedback. So, get started, guys.
[pb-app-box pname=’com.androidadvices.app’ name=’APP_NAME’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]