How many things can be completed using your Android smart phone, now you can add one more to the list as in the due course of the article we will see on how you can turn your Android phone into a mouse or say a Wireless Remote or even a track pad. It really makes life easy when you can replace your mouse needs with your Android phone as all you need to do is to just lean back and enjoy the comfort of clicking right from your couch. It’s a real ideal tool when you are browsing the photos, listening to the music or say when you are watching any movie where you are not much required to click and also the best part is that you will be able to control everything wirelessly, so isn’t that smart?
With the help of the mobile mouse, you can easily control all media as well as the web applications which is generally found in the Mac. So, now let’s check out in brief on what are the features this is bundled along with.
Features of Mobile Mouse (Free Version):
- Full touch pad support with full screen as well as landscape modes,
- Application notifications,
- Keyboard can be accessed remotely,
- Modifier keys support,
- On screen typing feature along with the Password protection,
- Custom Sensitivity settings,
- Left and Right Side keys buttons on screen,
- Multi touch gestures,
- Supports both the Bonjour as well as the Static IP,
- Support Foreign Languages,
Apart from the above features there is a paid version to which comes with the additional features which are mentioned below,
- Free technical support & Free updates
- Accelerometer based mouse controller
- Application switcher
- Media Remote (w/vol up/down and eject buttons)
- Web Remote
- Numeric keyboard
- Programmable hotkeys (can be set to run a program or keyboard combination)
- Sleep/Wake your computer.
To download this application you can get the download link below. Do let us know in the comments section if there is anything with which we can help you out.