The Taiwanese company Asus has launched its ZenFone 6 along with the Zenfone 5 for Rs. 15,999 in India. This device was announced at the CES 2014 accompained with the Zenfone 5 and Zenfone 4. This device will be having a 6 inch display as its name suggest and will be a dual SIM variant as most of the devices from Asus.
The Asus Zenfone 6 flaunts a 6 inch IPS HD touch screen display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection and will run Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Operating System with Zen UI on top and will be upgraded to Android 4.4 KitKat OS in the near future. The device is powered by a dual core Atom Z2560 processor clocking at 1.6 GHz and coupled with 2 GB of RAM. The device is a dual SIM variant with dual Standby supporting two micro SIM’s. To power the device there is a 3300 mAh battery on the back of it.
The Asus Zenfone 6 has a 13 MP camera on the rear with LED flash and it is accompanied with 2 MP camera on the front for selfies and video calling. The on-board memory of the device is at 16 GB that can be extended up to a maximum of 64 GB via microSD card slot. The connectivity of the device includes 3G, Bluetooth, GPS and Wi-Fi.
Specifications of Asus Zenfone 6
- 6 inch IPS multi touch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolutions
- 1.6 GHz dual core Intel Atom Z2560 processor
- Dual SIM with dual standby (micro SIMs)
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with Zen UI
- 2 GB RAM
- 13 MP rear facing camera with LED flash
- 2 MP front facing camera
- 16 GB internal memory, expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card slot
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3300 mAh battery
The Asus Zenfone 6 will be available in Black, White, Red and Gold colour variants and is priced at Rs. 15,999. This device is launched along with the Zenfone 5 in the event going on in Delhi and will be covering all the news live.