How to Capture 3D Photos & Videos on HTC Evo 3D
The HTC Evo 3D is a rare Android mobile phone which allows creating and viewing 3D videos and photos. Practically it’s not possible to achieve full 3D on your phone but HTC Evo 3D makes a step closer to perfect 3D on your phone. It uses the 5 mega pixel dual rear facing camera on your phone to produce what is called as 3D video and 3D pictures which can be viewed without the need of glasses.
The 4.3 inches qHD 3D LCD screen makes it easy to view the 3D content without the need of 3D glasses.
Capturing 3D Photos & Videos on HTC Evo 3D
The dual 5 mega pixel camera makes the HTC Evo 3D phone to record videos in 3D and here is how to capture videos in 3D –
- Open the camera by dragging the camera icon to the rim or if the screen is already click on camera.
- The HTC Evo 3D is provided with a dedicated camera switch mode from 3D or 2D and the button is located near the main camera button.
- Now once you have found the perfect picture which can be taken in 3D, click on take the picture and it would be available for you in 3D mode to view without the need of 3D glasses.
- That was about still pictures in 3D, for videos in 3D you need to switch the camera to camcorder mode.
- Frame your subject for the video and click on the red button to start the video recording or press the camera button.
- When you are done with recording press the red button or the camera button again to stop the video recording in 3D.
- Once the video recording is completed and processed, it would be available for your to share it with others to make it social on various sites like Gmail, email, Facebook, YouTube and lot more. Now that video can be watched easily on 3D compatible mobile phones.
- You can also share this video can be shared on the DLNA enabled TVs for those who are eagerly waiting to watch them on big screen. The DLNA only works for devices which are connected for the same local Wi-Fi network.
- Now from Menu on the video click on ‘Select Player’ and share it on the big screen for those TVs which are detected.
- There you go with the video available for you within no time.
That completes video recording, capturing pictures on your HTC EVO 3D mobile phone that you have. We also guided you on how to share them and distribute it wirelessly using DLNA.