The Android Advices team is going to be in Las Vegas from January 8th to January 11th for the Consumer Electronics Show 2013 which brings thousands of new products and announcements from the various brands. In the midst of the several gadget announcements and unveiling, there are companies which would come up with the new and latest gen. Android mobiles and tablet devices. We would be there at the event to cover the event live, and send you the exclusive information about each of the devices that would be displayed there.
What to expect from the CES 2013
- Huawei is holding a press conference for the device launches, and there would be quite a few Android phones announced by the company on 7th Jan, and the same would be showcased at their booth on the next 4 days.
- Samsung is holding a press conference on 7th Jan 2013, and as we know, they aren’t going to announce something as big as the Galaxy IV, but still there would be some minor announcements in the Android category.
- Sony is also holding a press conference on 7th Jan 2013 with some good announcements lined up.
- ZTE Grand S is to be introduced to the public, on 8th Jan 2013
- T-mobile press conference to be held on 8th Jan, where they would be announcing the line-up of devices from the various mobile manufacturers.
- Pebble Watch for the Android phones and iPhone is to be unveiled on 8th Jan
- Polaroid Android Camera could be announced at their invite-only press meet
- E-Fun is coming up with the Nextbook Google Play series Android tablet devices
- Archos is going to launch a few tablet devices with the latest Android OS
These are just the events that are scheduled as the press conferences, but there would be several companies displaying the new lineup of Android based smartphones and tablet devices at their booths. We would cover each of them, and bring to you, the exclusive pictures and hands-on videos of the devices.
Now, the Non-Android news! You can get all of them at our Gadget site GizmoReport where we would cover each tech product that has something good to say. Our team will be there for all the event days, so you can comment below if you wanted a hands-on of anything in particular that you heard about, coming at the CES 2013.
Subscribe to our channel AdvicesMedia on Youtube to catch the latest news and check out the hands-on videos of the various gadgets in the Android and non-Android categories.