How to Claim Broken Lost or Stolen Phones from Asurion PhoneClaim.com Service
Android smartphones support various connectivity options and have great entertainment features to enjoy on the go. This also means that as we are using our devices and carrying it them along with us everywhere, there are greater chances of losing the phone or breaking it due to any physical damage etc. With smartphones these days costing upto 1000$, it indeed is important to recover them back using a service like PhoneClaim when it has been lost, stolen or damaged. The service helps you get your smartphone back once you subscribe to one of Asurion’s PhoneClaim plans.
About Asurion PhoneClaim
With a team of over 5,000+, Asurion provides assistance, protection and claim refunds to smartphones as long as you have a Wireless Phone Protection plan active with Asurion. With this, you once your phone is broken, lost or stolen, you can get a replacement phone soon after filing a claim for your phone with Asurion within 60 days of incident. The Asurion PhoneClaim services raises a ticket which you can keep track of and also has an online and telephone customer helpline where you can call and ask your status of the claim as well.
To file an Asurion PhoneClaim Request
- What do you need : An active Asurion PhoneClaim plan and filing of the request within 60 days of the incident.
- Documents like Valid driver’s license, Student ID, Passport etc. Check out the exact list of documents you need to submit here as it varies from carrier to carrier.
- Carriers supported : Alltel, AT&T, Cellular One, Cellular One San Luis Obispo, Centennial Puerto Rico, Centennial Wireless, Clear, Clearwire, Comcast, Dobson Cellular, Edge Wireless, MetroPCS, nTelos, Palm, Rural Cellular, Sprint, Time Warner Cable, T-Mobile, TracFone, Verizon Wireless.
How to file Asurion PhoneClaim Request
- Go to Asurion Phone Claim website [link]
- Click on the “Claim Now” button
- Follow instructions which appear on the screen where you have to enter your PhoneClaim plan details and details of the incident.
- You will have to enter your incident details, device details, shipping address for your new device etc.
- Once these are entered and confirmed, you will get a ticket number which can be followed up by you as and when needed.
The Asurion PhoneClaim plan seems to be quite a good option for those using the above mentioned carriers and smartphones. We feel it is a good step which smartphone users can take. Do let us know in the comments if you have used or been benefited from this.