So, for all android users who have issues with copying text option from the Web pages you can now breathe easy as in the due course of this article we will see on how you can easily Copy a Text Block from Web Page in Android Web Browser. This issue has been there and is requested by many users as one cannot find a direct option as soon as you tap on the Menu key and so does the problem is. But not to worry as using a smart phone needs you to know smart tips and tricks with which you can easily manage your work in a much easier way. So, lets proceed and see on how you can do the same and can make the most of your Android stock web browser. the below mentioned article can be applied to almost all the Android smart Phones so as to copy the content from the Web browser.
Procedure to Copy a Text Block from Web Page in Android Web Browser:
- First up from your Stock Android browser, you will have to first up go to the Web page from where you wish to copy the text. Once you open the web page, you will now have to zoom into the Web page so that you can easily see the text which you wish to copy the same.
- After zooming in appropriately, you will have to long press on the area from where you wish to copy the content. As soon as you long press then area where you wish to copy the content from then you will simply have to select the text which you wish to copy.
- Now, as soon as you release the tab then you will see that a new menu will be popping up which will see you many other options so that you can select the same easily.
- Please note that you will not be able to cut the text from that particular webpage as it’s an web page and as soon as you copy the text, you can then paste the text at any portion of your phone, be it on your Memo or in messages or even in any other application you wish to as all you need to do is to long press on the area to get the options of pasting the copied content from the Web page.
- There are many browsers which are there apart from the Android Market Place which are like Mozilla Firefox, Miren browser, Opera mini etc. but whether the above trick is even applied here or not is still not known.
So, in this way you can easily copy the content from your Android smart phone. Please note that you cannot copy the content from the protected view as this is not allowed as of now. So, in this way you have learnt on how you can easily Copy a Text Block from Web Page in Android Web Browser. Though this works in most of the Android smart Phones, if you face any issues in doing the above procedure then you can just let us know about the same so that we can take forward from there and will come up with a solution for you.