Corporation Bank is a Public sector Banking Company which was established in 1906 which has good spread all over India and has good name for its services. Corporation Bank has released an Android Application for its users to get Banking done on the go. CorpBank as it is also called has the App named similarly as CorpMobile which can be downloaded and Installed from Google Play Store: CorpMobile
With the CorpMobile application installed on your Android device you have to Link your Account by entering the details which can be acquired from your Banker.
After Linking your Account or Accounts you can get many features for which you had to go to your nearest ATM or Bank Branch to get things done.
- Check your last 10 Transactions as a list
- You can check your Balance for the account which is linked to the application
- Transfer of Money through the Application to Accounts of the same bank through NEFT and even to accounts from a different Bank are also possible with the help of IMPS which requires you Net Banking details which should be activated.
- You can put request for Cheque Books and you also get the option to Stop Payments of issued cheques all through the App
- Demand Drafts can be requested from the Application itself
- Along with these features there are options for NRI Banking, Debit Card, Loan transactions or payments.
- If you need a Loan you can take the help of the EMI Calculator in the App to check the Interest Rate based on the Principal Loan amount and Loan Term which will calculate and give you the EMI, Total Interest payable and the Total Payment (Payment + Interest) details to you.
- You can Locate the nearest ATM or Branch through the application if need arises when you are in a new location. This will be shown on a Map.
There are no additional options like payment of bills, mobile recharges, DTH top up’s etc which you can find on other Banking Apps. Even Mini statements, DD options are also not available which has been the complaint of many customers.
One problem which many have complained is the problem with Back Button which when pressed and when users have tried to log out using the Back button the Account is still logged in which is a big issue regarding security of the account. There are some issues with the app but over all the application is good for use as an alternative to going to a Bank or ATM.