For all those who have an Apple iPhone might just get jealous after reading this article as even a song can’t be set as a Ringtone of your phone as you need an app even for that which will convert the song and then it will allow you to set the song as your ringtone. Forget about Apple, its Android here which allows you to do hell lot of customizations right at your fingertips. In a similar move, we will see in this article on how you can set a ringtone on your Android with the help of an application called as the “Advanced Ringtone Editor”. The best part of this application is that it’s completely free application and you don’t need to shell out any bugs to use this application. Isn’t this exciting?
Basically, this Advanced Ringtone Editor application allows you to set a particular part of a music file as your ringtone. Generally, if you set any song as a ringtone, it plays from the start rather than the part which you want it to play as a ringtone, but this application is entirely different and allows you to choose the part which you wish to set it as a ringtone. So, in a brief tutorial let’s check out on how you can easily use this application called “Advanced Ringtone Editor”. The best part of this application is that right on your Android phone you can select the part which you wish to choose the ringtone rather than downloading a separate PC based software and editing the same and transferring it to the device to set the same as a ringtone.
Procedure to use Advanced Ringtone Editor Android App:
- First up you need to download and install the Advanced Ringtone Editor application on your Android device from the link which is mentioned here. Once you install the same, go to “Applications” and tap on the “Advanced Ringtone Editor” app to open the same.
- Once you open the application, you will be asked to select the song or music file which you wish to set it as a ringtone or want a part of it. All you need to do is to just tap on the file.
- Up next you will see that there will be mainly two drag gable slider options, one will be at the left and another one will be there at the right. Just tap on the “Play” option to check the same and to make any changes just move the slider.
- As soon as you choose the area which you wish to set it as a ringtone, now all you need to do is to select on the “Floppy Disk” shaped icon which is nothing but the save button. As soon as you tap on the same, you will see get a prompt wherein you need to enter the file name by the name which you wish to save it as.
- Here you will find an additional option wherein you can select the type of the File you wish to choose out of “Music”, “Alarm“, “Notification” and “Ringtone”as shown in the below screenshot.
So, in this way you can customize the ringtone as per your choice and hence you have learnt on how you can use the Advanced Ringtone editor too by following the above tutorial. Do, let us know your thoughts on just in case if you face any difficulties in using this application.