How to De-Register Amazon Kindle Fire Before Gifting or Selling
One of the good thing about Amazon Kindle Fire is that once you order this device it will directly install all of your purchase on to your Kindle Fire tablet. But mostly Amazon Kindle Fire at $ 199, many users gifts this to their near and dear ones, especially during the time of Christmas festival.
De-Register Amazon Account from Kindle Fire
If you have purchased one for gifting it to your girlfriend or boyfriend then you should first de register your Amazon Account with this Kindle Fire. The same thing goes while you are selling this tablet to any one else. We have gone through the complete procedure on how to remove your Amazon account on your Kindle Fire tablet.
- In order to get started, you need click on the top right notification bar.
- From the list of options available, tap on More.
- From the list again tap on the My Account where you will find the owner details of the Kindle Fire which are name, email ID. Below those details you will also find the option to ‘DeRegister’.
- Tap on the Deregister and it will ask you for the internet Wi-Fi connection (If you have Wi-Fi enabled then it will not ask).
- Soon within no time your Kindle Fire will be deregistered and you will also receive a notification mail too.
- The Kindle Fire will be now like a new device with ‘Get Started guide‘.
Thats it, the process is done.
The complete procedure with video is explained here -