While in a bid to tribute Steve Jobs, Samsung have postponed the launch event of the Samsung Nexus Prime but when it comes to the leaks then almost every single stock component of the Nexus Prime has been leaked, right from the Nexus Prime Wallpapers to the Nexus Prime specifications and now an all new Android Market Place which is specially made for the Nexus Prime phone. So, in the due course of the article we will see on how you make use of the Market Place or say how you can taste this new version of Market place to your Android Smart phone which is dubbed as the 3.2.0 version. Last time we saw on how you can update the Market Place version to 3.1.6.
Note: Please note that since this new Market Place is extracted from the Nexus Prime handset, it doesn’t support all the Android Phones and supports just few of the Android phones of which we don’t have the list. So, all you can do is to just try this version of new Market Place on your Android Phone and f it works then you can enjoy the same or else you will have to wait till this version of Android Market is tweaked with to support your Android device. Please note that you will need an updated version of “Flash player” in your phone to make this new Market work in your phone.
So, let’s proceed with the short tutorial on exactly how you can easily update your phone with this new Android Market Place 3.2.0. Please note that before proceeding to the process you will have to ensure that the device is rooted or else the new market will not be installed. In your phone.
Procedure to install Android Market Place 3.2.0:
- If you are reading this article in your computer, then first up you need to download APK file of Android Market Place 3.2.0 in your computer. Now connect your Android Phone to the computer using the USB cable which you got at the time of your phone purchase and move this downloaded apk file in your phone and not into any folder, just copy the same in the root of the phone.
- If you are reading this article in your phone, then you will have to download the APK file in your phone and then automatically the new Android Market Place will be installed in your phone. Just in case if this new Android Market Place doesn’t get installed then you will have to wait till the modified version of Market place arrives.
- Just in case if the application doesn’t get installed then you need to download and install the “Root Explorer” in your phone and need to give the same the Super user access. So, once its installed you will have to open the app from the applications and need to press the “Menu” key to select the option of “Search”. In the search preference, enter text as “Vending” and then click to search.
- As soon as you press on the search you will see that the list of files which has “Vending” will be listed as shown in the below screen capture.
- So, once you are done with the search and got the listing you will have to long press on the file which has the path “/system/app/Vending.apk” and then need to choose the option of “Permissions” and then match the permissions as mentioned in the below screen capture. Also, you need to rename this to something else, say Vending.apk1 so that then you will be able to install the new vending apk of 3.2.0 Market which you have placed in the phone as shown in the screen capture.
- Up next you will need to select the Vending.apk file which you have placed in the phone to install the same in your phone and then the same will be installed as shown in the below screen capture.
So, in this way you have successfully installed the latest version of Android Market Place of version 3.2.0 in your Android phone. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if there are any issues after or while installing this Android Market Place as we will try to reply the same at the earliest.