While there’s an Excitement all over about the arrival of Chrome browser in Google PLAY Store despite Chrome being child of Google, there are some things which still is a concern which rules out “Chrome for Android” app for daily usage. So, let’s check out on what are the good things which this app comes along with the things which Google needs to check out in the coming days and probably will be fixed with an update.
Good Things about Chrome for Android:
- Comes with the same performance and speed which Desktop version comes along,
- Simple UI, Design, Bookmarking facility, Tab sync capability
Good things end as which are mentioned above. It’s now time for Google to look at the section below so that very soon we will get an update to curb all these disadvantages or say shortcomings of Chrome for Android app.
Disadvantages of Chrome for Android app:
- No Flash Player support, yes you have heard it right! The reason for no adobe flash support is Adobe as it has stopped the flash support as it will be focusing on HTML 5 standard for mobile browsers.
- No extensions support – For all those who can’t live without an extension, then it’s really a disappointing that Chrome app for android doesn’t come with extensions support .
- Supports ONLY ICS 4.0 laden Devices – While there are just handful of devices which has got Official ICS Android 4.0 update, Honeycomb 3.0, Gingerbread 2.3 and Froyo 2.2 users can’t make use of this Chrome for Android app. We are hopeful of support in coming days when there’s an update.
Just in case if you wish to Download Chrome for Android application for your Android smart phone then you can download the same from the below mentioned links. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the comments section.