Ever wanted to get a thing called “Event Viewer” like thing which is there in your computer right in your Android smartphone then the time has come to try out an all-new application called “Trust – Event Logger” which keeps all the logs of all the things which your phone encounters with. This app as of now keeps a log of selected things which are mentioned below, but as in when the time progresses, the database of events will be added and you will be able to monitor many things,
- Events currently include:
- Installed/deleted/replaced/restarted/cleared apps
- Power connect/disconnect
- Screen on/off events
- Lock screen events
- Loss of wifi/cell connectivity
- Removed media
Please note that some of the processes need the permissions out of which are:
- PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS is needed to detect incoming or outgoing calls
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED for autostart and detecting reboots
- READ_PHONE_STATE to detect connectivity changes
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to export the database
In the coming days we will see this app embedded by default in the smartphones in the development mode or say in the default apps list in the custom ROM firmwares to start with. Please note that this app is a very polished app and of which we have mentioned the screen captures as well. So, let’s get started with the detailed tutorial on how to install this app in your Android device.
Procedure to Install Event Logger for Android App:
- Download Event Logger App from here to your computer. You can also install this app directly from the Google PLAY Store Web version or from Google PLAY Store in your Android phone.
- All you need to do is to just follow the on screen instructions for installing this application.
So there you go you have now successfully installed the Trust – Event Logger in your Android device. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of installing as we will try our level best to address the same.