From Android Market Place to Google PLAY Store and to an endless version numbers, the version update saga continues and on the same lines, here comes an another update for the Google PLAY Store which is dubbed as 3.10.14 and in this article we will be checking out on what are the detailed change log of this update along with the step by step procedure which will help you to upgrade your PLAY Store version with this latest one. Please be informed that this update of PLAY Store has only been rolled out to some specific countries as of now and there is no exact timeline on by when this update will be pushed to the other countries.
There is an all new update and is dubbed as 3.10.14. We have mentioned the features below along with the download link of APK of Latest Google PLAY Store. After downloading, just place the same in your Android device and open the same in your device to follow the on screen instructions for updating the same. We have also shown the screen captures of PLAY Store 3.10.14.
New Features in Google PLAY Store 3.10.14: (23/2/2013)
- Force Close Errors while Switching the Data connection has been addressed,
- Update Bug has been fixed,
- Google Ads Issue has been resolved,
- Much More optimized with stability fixes
- New User Interface
New Features in Google PLAY Store 3.10.9:
Just few days after Google recently came up with its new PLAYS tore update, today it’s time for one more and this time too there are some core features which have been accommodated. One the lines of transparency, while installing the apps from PLAY Store, an additional permissions like,
- Approximate Location (based on the Network) &
- Precise Location (based on the GPS/ Network Location)
Are being prompted. Apart from the above two permissions, there are no new user interface changes or noticeable additions in the all new PLAY Store 3.10.9 version of Google PLAY Store. So, let’s check out on how exactly you can install this all new Google PLAY Store.
New Features in Google PLAY Store 3.9.17:
Google Play Store now has been upgraded to the newer version which is dubbed as 3.9.17 version, though there are not many significant changes compared to the precious one but yest there are stability fixes which have been done and also issues pertaining to favoriting the apps has been fixed. Additionally, issues pertaining to Icon Set diplay wherein Google Nexus 10 and Google Nexus 4 were facing issues as 144 x 144 px icon was pixelating. You can refer to the links mentioned below so as to download this apk in your Android device.
New Features in Google PLAY Store 3.9.16:
An all new update is awaiting your Android smartphone for your Google PLAY which though doesn’t come with any significant make overs but it comes with some stability fixes and some key features are added which were missing. We have summed up a detailed feature list,
Wish List: With Wish List feature, one can bookmark all their favourite apps, music, books and other Play content.
My Apps: Previously, every app which you downloaded gets into your “My Apps” list, but with the new update, you can now delete all the apps which you feel that you don’t want to see in your My Apps List.
Refreshed Notifications: Notification system has been updated a bit after several Google PLAY Store updated as the notifications can now be expanded than just a notifier prior to this update.
(23/08/2012) New Features in Google PLAY Store 3.8.17:
- Supports Gift Cards,
- Can now bookmark apps and create a wishlist,
- Force Close Error fixes for Jellybean users,
- Google Mobile Ads option works effectively than 3.8.16,
- Supports virtually all Android Firmware versions and devices which are on Android 2.1 & higher,
- Minor change in the user interface along with the bug fixes which again we are not sure of any change logs in the bug fixes
So let’s check out on how you can install this all new Google PLAY Store in your device.
Procedure to Upgrade Google PLAY Store to the Latest 3.9.16 version:
- Download Google PLAY Store 3.9.16 APK from below to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your device to the computer using the original USB cable and transfer the APK file in your device. You can also alternatively download the APK in your device and open the same so as to follow the on screen instructions.
- Now, disconnect the device and navigate to the placed APK file which you placed in your Android device to open the same and follow the on screen instructions as shown above. Please note that if just by any chance the Play Store apk doesn’t support, then you will have to wait till the time its Officially pushed for your device.
So there you go you have now successfully upgraded your Google PLAY Store in your device with the latest firmware version of 3.8.17. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of installing this all new Google PLAY Store.
Aug 16, 2012 :
Google PLAY Store Web version, after getting a major overhaul when it comes to the feature list and in the due course of this article we will be checking out the same. There are array of added features which got added and in this article we will be checking out the same. This all new version of Google PLAY Store is dubbed as 3.7.11 and is being extracted from Jellybean 4.1 update release. In the last two articles, we saw on how to upgrade your Galaxy Nexus with Jellybean 4.1 release and also on how you can download and set default wallpapers of Jellybean 4.1 Update. So, let’s proceed and check out on how you can install this all new Google PLAY Store in your Android.
Update : 15/08/2012 – The Play Store App has been upgraded to 3.8.15 which you can download below. The new version supports Gift Cards which means that you can now help your friend in getting paid apps for free by gifting them.
Update : 29/07/2012 – This app is upgraded to 3.7.15 from previous versions and we have updated the download link below.
This all new Google PLAY Store comes with the Magazines and TV Shows too with an improved user interface. Though most of the devices and tablets will support this all new Google PLAY Store APK but just in case if it doesn’t support your device, then do report us the same in the comments section below. Few days back, we saw on how you can update with the 3.4.6 , 3.4.7 & 3.5.15 updates for Google PLAY Store.
Note: Please be informed that updating the PLAY Store manually by following the instructions will not void the warranty in any manner. As of now the official PLAY Store update of 3.7.11 is available for US users but manually, you can apply the same by following the instructions mentioned here.
Features of Google PLAY Store
- Major UI changes in 3.5.19 than all other previous versions,
- Issues related to Force Close has been solved,
- Google Mobile Ads issue for some users have been fixed,
- Further optimized for slower data speed
- More fluidic on Gingerbread 2.3 / ICS 4.0 devices than ever
Procedure to Update Google PLAY Store with latest 3.10.9 Version:
- First up you need to Download Play Store 3.10.9 APK in your computer. Once downloaded, connect your device with the computer and place the same in your device.
- Disconnect the device and navigate to the path where you have placed the APK file and then open the same.
- With the help of above mentioned interactive screen captures, you can easily upgrade the PLAY Store in your Android phone. As soon as the installation is done, you will be prompted to tap on the “Accept” button. Please note that just in case if it prompts you to select the option of “Unknown Sources” then you need to select the same.
Note: If just by chance the Play Store apk doesn’t support, then you will have to wait till the time its Officially pushed for your device.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of updating the PLAY Store. So there you go, you have now successfully updated your PLAY Store with the latest version.
- Download Play Store 3.10.10
- Download Play Store 3.10.9
- Download Play Store 3.9.17
- Download Play Store 3.9.16
- Download Play Store 3.8.17
- Download Play Store 3.8.16
- Download Play Store 3.8.15
- Jelly Bean Play Store
- Download Play Store 3.7.15
- Download Play Store 3.7.13
- Download Play Store 3.5.19
- Download Play Store 3.5.16
- Download Play Store 3.5.15
- Download Play Store 3.4.7
- Download Play Store 3.4.6