From Android Market Place to the Google PLAY Store, it seems like Google has exported some additional hidden problems too. Over the recent few days, there have been many issues which are reported about the crashes in Google PLAY Store and so as Google came out with an all new version of PLAY Store dubbed as 3.5.16. Few days back, we saw on how you can update with the 3.4.6 , 3.4.7 & 3.5.15 updates for Google PLAY Store. Not just the version number which got an increase but also the features which has got added. In the due course of this article we will also be checking out on what are the new things which got place in Google PLAY Store.
Note: Please be informed that updating the PLAY Store manually by following the instructions will not void the warranty in any manner. Also, this update can be applied to all the devices irrespective of the region you are from or the firmware version you are on.
New in Google PLAY v3.5.16:
- Play Store has becomes lot more faster than 3.5.15,
- Frequent force close errors for the users of Froyo 2.2 has been addressed,
- Works faster even on Slower data speeds,
- Slight UI changes in “My Apps” section
So let’s get started with a detailed tutorial on how you can apply this updated Google PLAY Store 3.5.16 in your Android smartphone.
Procedure to Install Google PLAY v3.5.15:
- Download the latest Google PLAY v3.5.16 apk from here to your computer. Alternatively, you can also download directly in your phone from the mentioned link.
- As soon as you download this apk in your computer, connect the device to the computer using the USB cable and then need to copy this downloaded apk file to your device and disconnect the USB device from the computer. With the help of below interactive step by step screen captures, one can easily update their Google PLAY Store with this version.
- Open My Files or File explorer in your Android, tap on the placed apk file named as “++++++++++++++” to install the same and then tap on “Open” to open the new Google PLAY Store after installation. As soon as the installation is done, you will be prompted to tap on the “Accept” button. Please note that just in case if it prompts you to select the option of “Unknown Sources” then you need to select the same.
So there you go, you have now successfully updated your PLAY Store with the latest version of 3.5.16 version. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of updating the PLAY Store.