Here comes the most awaited thing about Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300, the Stock Wallpapers. Just in case if you liked the default wallpapers set of an all Galaxy S3 then in the due course of this article, we will be checking out on how one can make use of the same in your device. Over a period of this article, we will not just be checking out on how these wallpapers look like but also a detailed guide on how to make use of the same. Please note that these wallpapers are the leaked ones. The wallpapers which we will be checking out doesn’t have any Live Wallpapers and are static wallpapers. In all there are 6 wallpapers and all are the default wallpapers which come with the Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone.
The best part of all these wallpapers is that it supports all the Android phones with no requirement of minimum Android version of firmware. Also, you also need not ROOT the device to accommodate all these wallpapers in your phone. Let’s get started with the detailed guide on how to set Galaxy S3 wallpapers in your phone.
Tutorial to Download & Apply Galaxy S3 Stock Wallpapers in your Android Phone:
- Download the Galaxy S3 Stock Wallpapers Package (Alternate Link) from here to your computer. Once downloaded, you need to unzip the same. For your convenience, we haven’t set any password for this zip file.
- Upon extraction, you will find that there are 6 wallpapers in all as you can see in the below screen capture. Even if single file is missing, you need to again download and extract the same.
- The USB Debugging can be enabled from the path of Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging as shown in the below screen capture. Alternatively, you can also get into the Mass Storage Mode and connect your phone to the computer with the help of original USB cable.
- Create a new folder in your phone named as “Wallpapers” and then you need to copy all the extracted wallpapers in that folder. Just in case if you have already created the folder then you just need to copy the wallpapers in this folder so as to streamline all your wallpapers.
- After copying the wallpapers, disconnect the device and navigate to the folder where you have placed all the wallpapers. Open the wallpaper which you liked and long press the same so as to set the same as your phone’s wallpaper.
Just in case if you missed out, we saw on how you can make use of the classy Motorola DROID Xyboard Stock Wallpapers for your Android along with the Motorola Droid Razr Stock Wallpapers, htc Vigor, HTC Rhyme too.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the comments section below as we will try our level best to address the same. Congratulations, you have now successfully learnt on how to set stock / default wallpapers of Samsung Galaxy S III I9300.