Download & Set Official Default Wallpapers of Nexus 7 (2013) in your Android Device – Guide
ASUS Nexus 7 2013 tablet has been launched by Google just yesterday and for all those who wanted to install / make use of the stock wallpapers of Nexus 7 2013 Edition can easily set the same in their devices. Since these wallpapers are not Live Wallpapers, virtually any device can set these wallpapers in their devices. So, let’s check out on how you can set the same with the help of a simple instructions.
Though, most of the users know on how to set the wallpapers in your Android smartphone / tablet, we have summed it up below;
Procedure to Set Nexus 7 (2013) Stock Wallpapers in your Android Device:
- Download the Stock Wallpapers of Nexus 7 (2013) edition from here to your computer. Once downloaded, extract the same in your computer and set the folder name as “Wallpapers”.
- Connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and place the “Wallpapers” Folder in your device.
- The USB Debugging can be enabled from the path of Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging as shown in the below screen capture. Alternatively, you can also get into the Mass Storage Mode and connect your phone to the computer with the help of original USB cable.
- Now with the help of file explorer, navigate to the “Wallpapers” folder and open the wallpaper which you wish to set. Now, long press the same to set it as the Wallpaper of your device.
- Just in case if you missed out, we saw on how you can make use of the classy Motorola DROID Xyboard Stock Wallpapers for your Android along with the Motorola Droid Razr Stock Wallpapers, htc Vigor, HTC Rhyme too.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the comments section below as we will try our level best to address the same. Congratulations, you have now successfully learnt on how to set stock / default wallpapers of Nexus 7 2 2013 Edition.