Download Siri for Android Voice Assistant – iPhone Siri Clone App
While Apple might have launched an automated Voice assistant for its iPhone lineup, Google too thinks of the same and now in the next few coming days, we will be able to see a much powerful Voice Assistant and on the similar lines, one of the developers from XDA that is Limit8 has come out with a similar looking tool called as “SARA” which is a semantic and intelligent Siri for Android which has just recently got an all new update of 1.2.3. We are sure, you would definitely like to make use of this application and for which we have directly given the download link in this article. For your convenience, we have also mentioned quick Screen Captures in the due course of this article along with the prime features list and change log with a detailed tutorial on how to apply this update.
Disclaimer: This is not a final and official version of Siri Voice Assistant released by Google and there will be some bugs in this application which will be solved in the coming versions, neither we nor developer should be held responsible for any bugs.
Prime Features of Siri for Android:
– Database and algorithm is served offline
– Database is at the time very small
– Works offline with a text box
– Learns your name
– Can grab weather information
– Can grab location information
Change Log of Features of Siri for Android:
– Preferences Menu
– Update Function under Preferences Menu
– No crashes
– Learns your name (for example with “I am David”)
– Can ask you for a confirmation (for example with “I am David” -> “?” -> “Yes / No”)
– Better algorithm
– No need to restart after first installation
Procedure to Install Siri for Android in your Android smartphone:
- First download, the Siri for Android APK File from here, you need to now save the same in your computer or else you can alternatively can download in your phone too.
- Once you finish downloading it in the computer, you now need to connect the device to the computer using the USB cable and then need to copy this downloaded apk file to your device and disconnect the USB device from the computer.
- After this go to the path where you have placed this file with the help of file explorer and tap on the same to install the same and then tap on “Open” to open the Siri for Android app. As soon as the installation is done, you will be prompted to tap on “Open”, select to open the same.
So, that’s it you have now successfully updated your Phone’s Android Market Place with the latest version of 3.4.4. Please note that just in case if it prompts you to select the option of “Unknown Sources” then you need to select the same. Do let us know in the comments section below just in case if there are any issues.