We saw recently on How SONY Xperia Z won most of the Android fans and now for all those who wish to make use of or set the default wallpapers of SONY Xperia Z smartphone as your device’s wallpaper, then we will help you do that with the help of a detailed article. SONY Xperia Z smartphone comes with an unbeatable list of specs and features which also includes the top end specs like 2GB RAM and also the device is water resistant without compromising on the overall looks of the device. The best part of this wallpaper thing is that all Android phones will be able to accommodate these wallpapers of Xperia Z smartphone. All the wallpapers here are of high quality and are having the resolution of 1440 x 1280 pixels in size, while those for lockscreen are of 720 x 1280 pixels resolution.
Procedure to Install Default Xperia Z Wallpapers in any Android Phone:
- Download the SONY Xperia Z Wallpaper package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, extract the same in your computer to a folder preferably to the desktop.
- The USB Debugging should be enabled from the path of Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging as shown in the below screen capture. Alternatively, you can also get into the Mass Storage Mode and connect your phone to the computer with the help of original USB cable.
- Move the extracted Wallpapers folder to the device and disconnect the device connected from computer.
- Now assuming that a File Explorer is already there in your device or if it isn’t you can download the “ES File Explorer” app from the Google PLAY Store.
- Head over to the path where the wallpaper folder is placed and open the Wallpaper and then press Menu button to set the same as your device’s Wallpaper or Lock Screen image.
- Just in case if you missed out, we saw on how you can make use of the classy Galaxy S3 Wallpapers, Motorola DROID Xyboard Stock Wallpapers for your Android along with the Motorola Droid Razr Stock Wallpapers, htc Vigor, HTC Rhyme too.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the comments section below as we will try our level best to address the same.