Download Stock / Default Wallpapers of LG Optimus G
Get all the latest on LG Optimus G as over a period of this article we will be checking out on how you can make sue of the default / stock wallpapers of the upcoming Android device which will be unveiled by Google on October, 29, 2012. So, just in case if you want to boast the stock wallpapers of LG Optimus G in your Android device then we will help you with the same. Optimus G will be the first Android device from the house of LG which will be coming with Jellybean 4.1.2 firmware. Just in case if you missed, you can get the Full Coverage of LG Optimus G which also includes the specs and highlight features.
So, for all those who are having brilliant screen resolutions or even the AMOLED screen laden smartphones or having the IPS based Displays, these wallpapers are a must have. The best part of the wallpapers which we will be checking out are the static wallpapers which means that it not only is compatible with almost all the Android smartphones but also eats less battery when compared to the battery taken by the Live Wallpapers. But soon we will be adding the list of Stock / Default Live wallpapers which are there in LG Optimus G device right here. All thanks to the XDA member hadiss4418 for coming up with these two wallpapers.
Procedure to Set Default / Stock Wallpapers of LG Optimus G:
- Download the Stock Wallpapers Package of LG Optimus G from here to your computer. Once downloaded, extract the same in your computer. Please note that for connecting the device to the computer, you will have to make use of Original USB cable which you got at the time of purchasing your Android phone.
- Connect your phone to the computer with the help of original USB cable and place the Wallpapers Folder as it is in your phone’s internal memory. You can also merge the contents of the folder if your phone already has a folder called as “Wallpapers”.
- Once you have placed the folder in your Android device all you need to do is to just disconnect the device from the computer to navigate to the folder “Wallpapers” to select the Wallpapers which you wish to set the wallpaper as.
- You can open the wallpaper, tap on the Menu button to set the same as Wallpaper. You can make use of ES File Explorer to do the same.
- Just in case if you missed out, we saw on how you can make use of the classy Motorola DROID Xyboard Stock Wallpapers for your Android along with the Motorola Droid Razr Stock Wallpapers, Motorola Droid Razr M, htc Vigor, HTC Rhyme & Samsung Galaxy S III Stock Wallpapers too.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues. Congratulations, you have now successfully learnt on how to set stock / default wallpapers of LG Optimus G Android smartphone.