Get Face Recognition on Any Android Phone & Protect Access to Apps, SMS, Gallery & Email
When it comes to Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0 features, certainly one would be looking forward to have it on their mobile phone as it comes with the Face Unlock feature. This is one reason why the Galaxy Nexus is been sold as hot cakes in town. Thanks to Android 4.0 that this can be integrated with any phone and you just need to have front facing camera and get Android 4.0 OS installed on your Phone. But using the Visidon AppLock for Android phone allows users of any phone to run it. So this means that any device with Android 2.3, 2.2 and 3.0 which has front facing camera can enjoy the feature of facial recognition technology.
The Visidon AppLock Android application is the fast, cool and convenient way to protect your mobile phone and you know about it already. This application is not just that as it can protect any application installed on your mobile phone like SMS, Gallery, Paypal app using the face recognition thereby it provides the option to safety your private apps from unauthorized access from the near and dear ones.
How to Setup Facebook Unlock Using Visidon AppLock App
Here in this tutorial, we would show you how you can setup Face unlock Feature on your Android phone. Follow the below mentioned procedure -
- As soon as you install this application and run it on your mobile phone would be asked to set up a password or pattern unlock within the application. This password or pattern unlock is used as the alternate method for unlocking your device when you are not able to recognize the face.
- Set the Password and go through the main menu.
- Now from here, as you are need to Face Unlock, you need to go through the Face Training so that you can clearly understand how unlocking of the devices works using the human face using the front facing camera.
- Now going through the Apps page, you have the selection to tick off the application where you want to restrict. Various applications and widgets like Settings, Google Search, Google Talk can be restricted and it only requires a tickbox to be checked.
- So when there is screen lock or if you open the application which you have ticked, it will ask directly open the front facing camera.
- If the face recognition is not correct within 3 to 5 seconds then you would be automatically proceed to the secondary unlock procedure.
Ofcourse this application comes with the Paid Plus version which has certain features added like alternative unlock methods, Liveness detector, Experimental lock screen features, haptic feedback and lot more. The paid version is priced just over to $ 3.
Visidon AppLock Application Download
Visidon AppLock Android application can be easily downloaded from Android Apps Labs for free. To download Visidon AppLock directly on to your mobile phone you need to visit the Android Apps Labs page listing of it through your browser and then click on in the Install button to automatically proceed with the installation
Alternatively one can easily download it by scanning the below QR code -
Android Advices Verdict
The Visidon App Lock screen Android application is very few of those applications works perfectly to get face unlock feature. We were satisfied with the testing of it but the application interface especially when we configured for the first time seems bit hard and not user friendly for first time users. Yes, through the Face Unlock tutorial we were able to get the settings right after one or two attempts. Most of the other things are clear and uninstall procedure too is unclear.
Android Advices Application Rating – 4.25 / 5