Fix Android Wi-Fi Problems & Connection Issues
Sometimes you might creep in with some astonishing problems on your Android mobile phone and one of them is not able to connect your phone over Wi-Fi. The problem maybe not in your phone but can other issues which you aren’t aware of. It noted that 90 % such problems occur due to router configuration problem. And here is our basic guide on how would you resolve those issue by yourself.
We would be going with the basic steps to ensure that the problem is fixed by you manually. Follow the steps below -
- Switch your mobile handset and reinsert battery and try again.
- If that doesn’t work and if you are using security on Wi-Fi router then remove it. Check back again.
- Some of the devices don’t supports router which is supported by other devices. So in that case you need to go to router configuration in PC and check each setting which your mobile needs.
If the problem is still not solved then follow these –
- Use Fix My Wi-Fi – Using this paid Android App you can resolve some of the known Wi-Fi issues. The problem can be in failing to reconnect or return to access point, Wi-Fi dropping when idle(Optional Wi-Fi lock), device not attempting to connect. This app comes free with certain HTC mobile phones. Its available at Price of $3 or Rs 145. You can get this app for download at Marketplace.
- If the paid app doesn’t work then it might be driver failure. For Samsung Galaxy series mobile phones open your keypad and type *#*#526#*#*, wait for some time until you see ‘process was successful’ on the screen. You can repeat this whenever you see this problem.