If you are the one who is having Wi Fi access at your home and at your Office along with the 3G / Wi Fi connection then there’s a very high probability that sometimes between the changeover of the data connections between 3G, GPRS to Wi Fi or from Wi Fi to 3G, GPRS, the downloading process may get stuck. Now, most of them couldn’t have found any solution to this, but not anymore as in this article we will guide you in such a manner that you won’t face this issue anymore.
First thing we would like to tell you which will rejoice you is that for doing this, you need not need a Rooted device. All thanks to XDA Forum Member gyagapen for coming up with this workaround. The app intelligently manages switching between both your Wi Fi and 3G data connections as you move about, but the catch and the highlight part of this is that it won’t even interrupt your downloads in any manner. If data is used, connectivity will be kept for another 1 minute and If data is NOT used, connectivity will be de activated for 10min. After this, the connectivity will be re-activated and Time On will be started.
Features of Clever Connectivity:
- Configuration of ON-OFF cycle (Time On, Time Off, Usage Interval Period)
- Disable/Enable connectivity (Wifi/Data/Sync)
- Enable/disable management of Data/Wifi connectivity
- Sleep Hours: During these hours, all connectivity will deactivated one screen is OFF
- Auto Wifi-Off: Wifi will be disabled after after a defined period if screen is OFF and no known networks are available
So, to get started all you need to do is to just download the Clever Connectivity Application from the Google PLAY Store. Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to come out with the same.