The leaks of phones will keep on coming until the device is launched officially. We are just close enough (more 12 hours to go) to the official launch of Galaxy Nexus but the leaks keeps on coming. A week back we have news that Google Nexus Prime would be Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus Picture Specifications & Features
The following are the specifications and features as available to us from the sources –
- The Galaxy Nexus would be available in various countries with different model numbers like GT-I9250, GT-I9250T, GT-I9250M, SC-04D, SCH-I515.
- As anticipated and known it will feature the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system powered by Google.
- ARM Cortex A9 MP Core SMP Chipset
- 1.2 Ghz dual core processor
- 4.6 inches Super AMOLED HD display screen with capacitive multi touch support
- 5 mega pixel CMOS camera with LED flash and HD Video recording at 1080p
- Front 1.3 mega pixel camera
- It will have the dimension of 136 x 68 x 8.8 with a thickness of 11.5.
- It will weight 135 grams
- Would be available on LTE, CDMA, EV-DO REV, HSPA, HSPDA, W-CDMA, GSM Phone depending on the countries it would be listed for sale and where the network availability
- GPS support for navigation
- NFC Support for wireless transfer of files and payment gateway
- Micro USB 2.0 for connectivity to PC
- Bluetooth 3.0 wireless file transfer
- Wireless LAN with dual band support
- Wi-Fi direct transfer between W-Fi direct enabled devices like Galaxy SII
- Wi-Fi tethering
- Bluetooth tethering
- 1 GB RAM
- ROM with 16 & 32 GB storage
- 1750 mAh battery capacity
- Notification LED
Though these are the leaks & rumored news, this might look the correct specifications. All in together, we all await the Samsung Galaxy Nexus launch which is the most awaited device of 2011. Importantly this launch would also coincide with the launch of Android 4.0 i.e., the Android Ice Cream Sandwich, the major update to Android mobile phones since the Gingerbread launch.