So finally the day has come when we will actually get to buy this amazing flagship model from Samsung and yes you guessed it right, the Galaxy S4 is here in India. So, for all those who have been hearing about this and would want to buy then the time has come as Samsung has officially launched this in India for Rs. 41,500. Samsung has organized a brilliant event at Kingdom of Dreams, New Delhi to mark the launch of Galaxy S4. This is the 4th flagship model in Galaxy Series after Galaxy S, Galaxy SII, Galaxy SIII. Just in case if you missed out then we have mentioned the list of specs and features of Samsung Galaxy S4 below,
- Exynos 5 Octa 5410 chipset,
- 4.99 inches of Screen Size,
- PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU,
- Quad Core 1.8GHz Processor,
- 2GB RAM,
- PPI of 441
- 13MP Rear Camera, 2.1MP Front Facing Camera,
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi Fi ac/ b / g/ n, IR Supported,
- Jellybean 4.2 Android OS
We know that you would love to compare this mighty device from Samsung with other similar Android devices in the same class, so to further simplify your things, we have mentioned the comparisons which we have done it.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Vs HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Vs SONY Xperia Z
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Vs Google Nexus 4
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Vs Galaxy Note 2
Camera Features of Samsung Galaxy S4:
Samsung Galaxy S4 comes with some amazing Camera features as it not only comes with awesome specs of 13MP Camera as rear one and 2MP of front facing camera but also with smart range of features. Complete List of Camera Features in Galaxy S4
- Dual Camera Function – One can use both the cameras simultaneously to capture either the picture or video, and while doing that they can select from a variety of frame effects which would blend the pictures together and naturally adjust the smaller picture into the larger one, and the user has an option to select from 8 different ways to combine the two photos taken by the rear and front camera.
- Dual Video Call – Personalizing the video calling in a better way, by sharing what you are looking at. The Dual Video Call feature would help you activate both the cameras at the same time when you make / receive a video call and the front facing camera would show you, while the rear camera would show what you are looking at.
- Shooting Modes – Samsung has included 12 different shooting modes for the rear camera, a couple which are:
Drama shot using which one can watch all the action in a single continuous time-lapse video
Sound & Shot is a feature using which the camera would capture a picture and record audio for about five seconds to make the picture lively, and the phone is capable of storing the image just like the animated GIFs.
- Multiple Capturing – According to Samsung, this feature of continuous shoot is specifically provided to avoid any photobomb, and the user can click up to 100 pictures in a time of 4 seconds, and then can choose a few frames to join all together to bring out one perfect image.
- Eraser is another feature where one can easily remove an object from the picture by selecting it, rather than trying to go with several other ways on desktop by using heavy editing tools.
- Story Album function – Automatic gathering of the captured images, sorting them out according to the timeline and then geo-tagging them to create a photo album. The album creating feature doesn’t end here, as one can order the album for offline storage, through Blurb, the company which Samsung partnered with.
Accessories for Galaxy S4:
Samsung has got a bunch of Accessories for Galaxy S4 smartphone and includes;
- Game pad,
- Heart Rate Monitor,
- Body Rate,
- Wireless Charger Pad /Cover & S View Cover,
- Flip Cover & Pouch.
Root Samsung Galaxy S4:
Just in case if you wanted to root the device, you can easily root the same so that you can then start installing the apps which require the root access and also you can install many custom ROM firmwares which are already started to arrive.
Just in case if you are not planning to buy a Samsung Galaxy S4 then you can install few goodies which will make your device look like Galaxy S4 which is Stock Wallpapers and Stock Ringtones of Samsung Galaxy S4. Also, very soon Samsung will be soon launching the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini which is a downgraded version of original device. Stay tuned on this blog and bookmark this page for checking out the live launch video feed directly from the launch event to you.