Earlier this month, Rockstar Games released the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for iOS devices as promised. Now, for the rejoice of the Android users and gamers, the game is made available on the smartphones and tablet devices running Android OS (2.3 Gingerbread and above). This game is optimized and tweaked to work properly on mobile devices and take the advantage of all the features they offer.
San Andreas was the last GTA game on PS2 and Xbox which was significantly better than Grand Theft Auto 4 which had too much of fiction. The Android version features an adjustable graphic settings and compatibility with the MOGA and also the other Bluetooth controllers.
The developers of the mobile version of the game, War Drum Studios have added cloud save support to the game so that Rockstar Social club members can save their progress across all their Android devices. Few features of this game are given below,
Features of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas:
- Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
- Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
- Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
- Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
- Integrated with Immersion tactile effects.
- Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings.
This is a big download of 2.4 GB available for $6.99, so make sure you have enough space in your device before buying it. Many early buyers had downloading issues also. But the game is heavy to run smoothly, so there is an option to adjust the graphic settings to play around with it, if there is lag or drop in the frames.
This Game can be directly downloaded from the Google Play Store and also available for some Kindle Fire models that can be downloaded from the Amazon Appstore. I am pretty excited to get my hands on this game very soon with my device. So are you interested to get this game? Facing any problem in downloading or related issues? Comment in the comments section and be updated.