On your phone there are certain things which you don’t want other to know about it. The best thing is to hide them from other people access. We have gone through several tips to hide photo gallery folders. But to hide of videos, photos, pictures and other files on your phone it require advanced file manager.
Here in this article we will show you on how you can hide your photos and videos using the Hide it Pro application for Android. So first let me go through what Hide it Pro has for us in the store and then we will see how we can hide pictures and videos.
As the name itself conveys that Hide it Pro is used to hide pictures and videos that you don’t wants to see. This features with built in video player, gallery, password protection and lots more. This application is disguised as Audio manager application which can be used to control music on your phone. This comes with a super clean and smooth user interface and provides proper segregation of videos and pictures with audio.
Users have distinguished folder to batch hide or unhide files, entire folder and you can move files between folders as well. When you talk about security it comes with encryption tool to secure your important files. And there are lot more features like custom slideshow durations, slideshow order, effects and much things to explore in this application.
How to Hide Pictures & Videos
Follow the procedure mentioned below to hide various pictures and videos on your phone –
- As soon as you run and install this application on your Android mobile phone, you would be taken to the lockscreen pin i.e., you need to select your pin code from 0 to 9 and enter the same while you login. Users have a choice of selection from Password based lockscreen or pin based lockscreen.
- In the next step you would also be required to provide the recovery email id. This is used to retrieve your password or pin in case you have forgot it.
- When everything is setup you would be automatically redirected to audio manager wherein you have the audio settings for your phone.
- When you are done and open the application, you will be ask to provide the password or lock pattern to unlock the application.
- Once you by pass your own password you will be on the home screen of the application which is so called as the vault.
- Here is what you need to pay attention as the pictures folder is to hide pictures, videos is to hide videos, audio is for audio hidden folders. In this way you can hide pictures, videos, audio, hide apps, lock apps, file manager and also hide messages as well.
- When you are in a particular folder you can easily understand how you can hide the pictures. Similar ways you can hide videos too.
- This application might require root access to hide various Android applications and they can be done by following Hide Apps page. In the My Apps you will see all the applications listed. You need to tap on it and click Yes to confirm hide. The folder and applications which are hidden, can be easily re shown by tapping on the application and select unhide among the options.
Hide it Pro Android Application Download
Hide it Pro is an Android application which can be easily downloaded from Android Apps Lab for free. To download it directly on to your mobile phone, you need to visit the Android Apps Labs page listing of Hide it Pro and then click on the Install button to proceed with the installation automatically.
Alternatively one can install the Hide it Pro Android application easily using the below QR code.
Android Advices Application Rating – 4.5 / 5