How to Re-Download Purchased Apps in Android Phone from Market
Some time you may accidentally remove application from your android mobile phone like Samsung Galaxy S. The free Android apps can be downloaded straightaway going to the app market but what if you lose the paid apps installed on your device. So does that mean that you need to repurchase the lost application again?
Fortunately you don’t need to repurchase those lost application again atleast for those users who are using Samsung Galaxy S & S2 or say any android phone with the latest operating system installed in it. There is a handy feature in this handset which allows you to get back the paid application without spending any money. Following is the simple guide which will help you.
Re-download of Paid Android Apps
- On any of your Android Mobile Phones you need to use the Android market app to launch Market.
- Go to your account and then press the Menu button.
- Now navigate to the download option or my apps option.
- Now in this section, scroll throughout the list of application that you have downloaded in the past. Find the application that you have lost, you would find the word “Purchase” next to it.
- Once you have located it, re-download it.
With its download, you can enjoy the application again as it had never been removed from your phone. Apart from regaining access to your old app as it was previously on your device there is an alternative use of this option. You can clear up some space on your phone. If you like your app but also you need more space on your phone then uninstall the apps and further on when you need them install it back.
Video Tutorial Below :
We have gone through the video tutorial on how to re download the purchased apps at