How to Increase Samsung Galaxy Ace Battery Life
For all those who bought a brilliant looking phone which almost looks none less than Apple iPhone but when we talk of battery life it’s really in comparable to an Apple iPhone as iPhone is an iPhone. Despite having fair enough battery life of around 1350 mah of battery power, this battery power is not enough for Galaxy Ace to withstand the usage even for a day, so for this reason all of the Galaxy Ace users feel that its sported with an under powered battery, but the fact is it isn’t. Only thing which is the key here is the optimization. With the adoption of few tips, one can easily increase the battery life of the Samsung Galaxy Ace. So, let’s check out the same in the due course of this article.
Tips to increase battery on SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace:
- We always neglect the way we charge our mobiles, it’s very important to equally take care of your phone’s battery along with your phone. So, when it comes to the charging then you will have to ensure that you never overcharge your phone which means that never put your phone for charging over night as this may hamper the battery’s life very badly due to which you may even end up spoiling battery sooner than expected. It hardly takes 3 hours for phone to fully charge, so never charge your phone more than this time.
- Also, many of the users tend to charge their phones regularly, like even if battery goes below 50-40% people tend to haste and put the phone up for charging. So unless and until you are going away from the charging point, it’s not a wise decision to charge it way ahead than the battery zeroing point. Make use of the AC chargers rather than using the USB points for charging the phone as basically the USB charging does the trickle charging which is not good for often charging the phone.
- All batteries has the Golden color notch pins and with frequent pull outs these notches become loosely fit and are rubbed with the pins which leads to the wear and tear of the contacts and hence it decreases the life of the battery and the effective charging of the device is not passed on to the phone as the contacts in the form of pins gets loosen up. And also last but not the least never make use of the batteries which are not as per the prescribed specification chart which comes along with the phone and always use original batteries which can be purchased from Samsung.
- Never put additional sim cards or anything like that in the compartment of the battery as this may cause some serious issue with the battery and may even explode at an extreme situation as every battery generates heat and it requires space to dissipate that heat and if its interrupted then it can be dangerous for batteries.
- Unless and until you are not using the actual 3G Service, it’s better to choose the GSM Mode network rather than selecting Dual mode or the WCDMA Mode which drains the battery faster than the GSM mode.
- Make sure that you set the brightness of the device to automatic and not to the fullest which is set by default, since it’s a touch screen phone back light should be not more than 15 seconds as that’s more than enough which can be done by going to HOME > MENU > Settings > Display > Brightness and Screen timeout.
- Make sure that You Tube, music listening, programs which runs in the background including the Sync option along with Bluetooth should be turned off whenever necessary as these too constitutes fair amount of battery drain.
- GPS as well as the Camera eats up a lot of battery, so always remember to switch these both off when not in use or necessary and specially when battery is low then it’s advised to not to use these features which can be quickly done by setting the widget shortcut on the home screen itself, touch and hold on the Home Screen in the blank area and not on any app icon and select Widget>Power Control. Add this Widget to your home screen to choose the express settings.
So, by following the above tips you will be easily saving the battery power which eventually increases the battery life by a margin of around 20-30% in all. Also, additionally do let us know if you too have some tips to share when it comes to battery life as you too can spread the word about the same in the comments section below.