Android, the latest mobile operating system blockbuster these days is growing at a very faster rate than other operating systems like symbian, Apple iOS etc. Android is currently ahead of all mobile operating systems in terms of selling and also people are loving the overall look and feel of the OS than other mobile operating systems. Many people who have just started using Android phones and don’t know how to install and uninstall the applications from your Android device. For all those we will just give a brief procedure about how you can install as well as un install the applications from you Android device.
Applications for Android can easily be downloaded from Android Market place which can easily be accessed from your Android device. Ranging from free applications to the paid ones, Android market place has it all. Android market place currently has more than 70, 000 applications to choose from. The best part of Android market place is even a developer can create any application and can upload the same in the Android market place.
So let’s check out how you can install and uninstall the application to/from your Android phone:
Procedure to install applications:
- Firstly, using the applications menu, open “Android Market place”
- Now, after opening Android Market place depending on your requirements ranging from business tools to Games you can search the application according to your needs. Use the “search” option to find the right application which is located at the top right of your android device screen as shown below.
- Now if i want to download “FOX News” application then select this application by clicking on it.
- After selecting, the details of the applications with ratings and description will be popped up and then click on “install” tab which is at the bottom of the screen.
- Now the next screen will give you a brief idea about the access of the information and will ask you to agree to the terms and conditions by clicking on “OK” and there you go you have successfully installed the application from Google’s Android Market place.
Procedure to uninstall applications:
Uninstalling the application is lot more easier than installing the application:
- First, open the Menu and open settings option from your Android device
- Now in settings, go to “Applications” option and click on “Manage” option.
- After clicking on “Manage” tab, a list of all installed applications will appear, all you will need to do is to just select the one which you wish to uninstall and then confirm the un installation.
- Tap on the Uninstall button displayed on the ‘Applications info’ page as shown below.
- Next you will be asked to confirm if you would like to ‘Uninstall application?’ which can be done by tapping on the OK button. Once done, the App will be completely removed with all its data within it. Next time you need to the App again you can reinstall using the Market App.
There you go you have successfully uninstalled the same. So with just 3 – 4 simple steps you have successfully learnt on how to install and uninstall the applications from your Android device.