For all those who are having an all new LG Revolution VS 910 which is available to the owners of Verizon will now has a reason to cheer, no am not talking about the update but you can now root your device. So, let’s proceed and check out on how you can do the same. Rooting basically allows you to get into the phone at the system level so that with features like 4G Mobile hotspot, HDMI output and smart share and many more features like that you can make the most out of the same. Also, if just in case if you are unable to load the latest version of Netflix then too after rooting you can install the same and most importantly the Netflix can be hacked and many more special privileges can be enjoyed. So, are you ready to revolutionize your LG Revolution?
Please note that before proceeding to the rooting procedure you will have to follow the below mentioned instructions carefully or else there is a high probability that you may brick your phone. If you follow the below stated instructions carefully there is no way that you can brick the device. Do, note that though rooting the device will void the warranty but un rooting the device will bring back the warranty. And we should not be held responsible for any manner if just in an unlikely case if you brick your LG Revolution as if you don’t follow the procedural instructions which are mentioned below.
Pre Root Instructions:
- Warranty will get void once you root LG Revolution Verizon 4G, though warranty can be claimed once you un root your device.
- In an unlikely event you may lose all the data which is present in your LG Revolution, so it’s recommended to create a backup of all the data like call log, messages, applications, music, videos and other data which is present in the phone, so that you can restore the same once the rooting process is completed.
- Ensure that you have the installed the latest framework in your computer or also you can install the latest version of LG Suite so as to ensure that all the required drivers are installed successfully.
- It’s very important to maintain a minimum battery power of 50% so as to facilitate the smoother rooting process or else there is a high possibility that your device may end up turning completely off in the process of rooting.
- Since the process of rooting will be taking place, all the APN settings with which you access the Internet will be wiped off completely, so ensure that you have noted all the required settings for accessing the internet so that you can configure them again back once the device gets rooted.
- Last but not the least follow the below mentioned instructions carefully so as to save your phone from being turned into an expensive paper weight.
Please note that we should not be held responsible for any damage or loss in any manner to your LG Revolution which is unlikely if you follow the below mentioned instructions carefully. So, let’s proceed for the same. Also, it’s very important on not to interrupt the rooting process in the middle of the processing period as its very dangerous and also could lead to the bricking of the phone.
Procedure to Root LG Revolution:
- First up from your computer you will have to download the LG Revolution Rooting package in which the root file for the LG Revolution is there. To get the same, after downloading in your computer you will have to extract the same and in the process of extraction if any password is being prompted then you will have to enter the password as “androidadvices.com” without the inverted comas as mentioned.
- Now, after this you will have to push in the downloaded file using the ADB “adb push rageagainstthecage-arm5.bin /data/local/temp/rage”
- After this just type in the command as “adb shell chmod 777 /data/local/temp/rage”
- Up next, type in the command prompt as “adb shell ./data/local/temp/rage”
- Now, you will have to push the SU file by typing in the command as “exit adb push su /system/bin adb shell chmod 755 /system/bin/su”.
Now, that’s it you have now successfully rooted the LG Revolution phone easily. Now, to make the most of the rooting, you will have to download Superuser as well as Busybox applications from the Android Market Place. Do let us know if you face any issues while rooting in the comments section below and just in case if the rooting doesn’t happen after following the above option then you can just re follow the above instructions again from the start so as to facilitate the rooting process again.If sue to some reasons you are unable to root your LG Revolution then you can also try using the method of Z4 Root method which may root your LG Revolution.