Disclaimer: We should not be held responsible for any sorts of bricking the phone but if you don’t follow the below mentioned instructions carefully then there’s a high probability that you may end up bricking the device. Also, as we have mentioned above, rooting the phone will void the warranty, though it can be re-claimed once you un root the device. So, let’s proceed and see on how you can root your Samsung Galaxy Ace GT 5830, just follow the below mentioned instructions carefully,
Pre Root Instructions:
- First and foremost note that warranty will get void once you root Samsung Galaxy Ace GT 5830, though warranty can be claimed once you un root your device.
- In an unlikely event you may lose all the data which is present in your Galaxy S2, so it’s recommended to create a backup of all the data like call log, messages, applications, music, videos and other data which is present in the phone, so that you can restore the same once the rooting process is completed.
- Ensure that you have the installed the latest framework in your computer or also you can install the latest version of KIES which is dubbed as KIES 2 so as to ensure that all the required drivers are installed successfully.
- It’s very important to maintain a minimum battery power of 50% so as to facilitate the smoother rooting process or else there is a high possibility that your device may end up turning completely off in the process of rooting.
- Since the process of rooting will be taking place, all the APN settings with which you access the Internet will be wiped off completely, so ensure that you have noted all the required settings for accessing the internet so that you can configure them again back once the device gets rooted.
- Don’t proceed to the rooting process if you have not updated your phone’s firmware to XXKP9 as this may create un necessary force close errors in the phone which would require you to completely wipe the device which is bit of a tedious and unwanted process.
- Last but not the least follow the below mentioned instructions carefully so as to save your phone from being turned into an expensive paper weight. Also, last but not the least we should not be held responsible for any problem occurred in your device as you are unlikely to face any issues if you follow the procedure which is mentioned below.