With Android being the latest blockbuster across all the mobile OS platforms, everyday thousands and thousands of people opt for Android based phones and not everyone can get into it right from the day the user has bought the phone. Considering the fact that many of the users are the first time users, you may want to know on how to update the applications which are always talked about easily. First of all you will need to ensure that you have an Android phone with you and configured with Internet settings or you can also alternatively make use of WiFi service so that you can have an access your Android Market Place.
So, let’s check out with a step by step small and simple tutorial by following which you will easily get notifications about all the updates automatically without any intervention. This won’t mean that updation will take place automatically but if there is any update which is pushed by the developer then you will be notified about the same and its totally your call on whether to update with the same or not. So, let’s check out on how you can set the notifications if there is any new update for your Android Phone.
Procedure to Update Android Applications:
- First up you will have to ensure that you have already set the Google Account by logging into your Google Account on your Android Phone after which you will have to go to Applications and then you will have to find for Android Market Place icon and need to tap on the same to open it.
- Now, after choosing the Market icon, the Android Market Place will be opened as shown below which is the home screen or the welcome screen of the Android Market Place.
- Now, you will have to up next tap on the Menu key after which you will get four options which are search, My Apps, Help and the Settings as shown in the below screen shot.
- Now, you will have to first tap on the Settings option after which you will get two options, one is Notify Me and Do Not Notify Me after tapping on the Radio button as shown in the below screen shot.
- Now, after choosing the preference that’s it you have set the notifications, if your downloaded applications receives any update, the same will be notified to you automatically.Now, as soon as if there is any update which arrives for your Application installed then you will see just like the screen which is shown in the below screenshot, after which just choose individual application to update the particular application or also alternatively you can choose to update all the applications by selecting on the “Update all” option tab.
The only thing which you need to ensure is the Internet connectivity in the form of either GPRS or via WiFi. So, in this way you have successfully learnt on how you can easily update the applications automatically after selecting the notification which is shown in the above screen shot. Do let us know if there are any problems in configuring the same. Also, there are many applications which keep a track on the application update but its recommended as this consumes not only additional RAM but also will put an additional pressure on the phone’s performance as it will slow down the applications by finding the regular phone updates.