HTC has launched its Desire 210 dual SIM in India along with its flagship HTC One (M8). This HTC Desire 210 dual SIM is the company’s latest budget smart phone that has a 4 inch (800 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display and will be running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Operating System and has a 5 MP camera on the rear with an VGA camera at the front. This is a dual SIM variant and we have seen the HTC Desire 310 dual SIM variant getting launch in India last month.
HTC Desire 210 dual SIM has a 4 inch touch screen display with 800 x 480 pixel resolutions and is powered by a 1 GHz dual core MediaTek MT6572M processor coupled with 512 MB of RAM. The device will be running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Operating System with HTC Sense on top. This is a dial SIM variant supporting one Regular SIM and one micro SIM. The HTC Desire 210 dual SIM will be powered by a small 1300 mAh battery.
The camera on the rear of the device is a 5 MP sensor and a VGA camera at the front will be coupled with it. The on-board memory of the device is at 4 GB that can be further extended up to 32 GB via micro SD card. The connectivity of the device includes 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS. The usual connectivity like the 3.5 mm Audio jack and FM radio is also available and it is 10.5 mm thick and weights 130 grams.
Specifications of HTC Desire 210 dual SIM
- 4 inch touch screen display
- 800 x 480 pixels resolutions
- 1 GHz dual-core Mediatek MT6572M processor
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS with HTC Sense
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) (micro SIM + Regular SIM)
- 5 MP rear facing camera
- 0.3 MP front facing camera
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 GB internal memory, expandable up to 32 GB via micro SD card slot
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1300 mAh battery
- 10.5 mm thick and weighs 130 grams
The HTC Desire 210 dual SIM will be available from May 2nd and is priced at Rs. 8700 in India with a free flip cover.