HTC Desire 820s android smartphone is one of the long pending smartphone from HTC which was due. It was in November 2014, we got to hear some information about this new smartphone and now finally the complete specs are revealed and will be available soon with all major online and offline stores. So let’s check out on what are the specs and features of this new smartphone which comes with the decent specs with the good price tag which is lower than Moto X 2nd generation which too comes with almost similar specs.
Specs and Features:
Desire 820s from HTC comes with the 5.5 inches of screen size along with the Corning Glass 3 protection and is powered with 1.7GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6572 64-bit processor. With 2GB RAM, this device also comes with 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 32GB using micro sd slot. Loaded with Android 4.4 OS, this phone comes with the HTC Dense 6 UI along with the Dual Sim card slot. In terms of camera, this phone comes with 13MP of rear facing camera with f/2.2 lens along with the 28mm lens with LED Flash along with the 8MP of front facing camera. With HTC Boom sound, this device also has the Dual front facing camera with built in speakers. List of connectivity options include 4G LTE, 3G, WIFI, Bluetooth 4.0 and also comes with the GPS capabilities. This device also comes with the 2600mAh of battery.
- 5.5 inches of screen size with Gorilla Glass 3 protection,
- 1.7GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6572 64-bit processor,
- 2GB RAM,
- 16GB internal memory along with expandable slot of upto 32GB,
- 13MP of rear facing camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture,
- 8MP of front facing camera with 1080p recording,
- HTC Boom sound with Dual front speakers,
- 3G, 4G LTE, WIFI 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS capabilities,
- 2600mAH Battery
Price and Availability:
Desire 820s by HTC will be coming with the price tag of around Rs. 23,348 and is currently available at eBay. HTC is still about to announce about this officially.