HTC One Dual Sim smartphone is here and for all those who wanted the premium dual sim smartphone. While there is hardly any competitor in this segment, the time has come for Samsung to launch the latest smartphone which is dubbed as Samsung Galaxy S4 Dual Sim which comes with the Dual Sim capability and is now still at FCC. While there are already tons of smartphones in the budget and mid-level segment, it now seems that the competition in the niche segment too will catch up. So, let’s check out on what are the specs and features of HTC One Dual Sim smartphone.
Specs and Features of HTC One Dual Sim+ smartphone:
HTC One Dual Sim smartphone comes with the 4.7 inches of Full HD Smartphone which comes with the 468PPI along with the 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor. In terms of resolution, this device comes with the Full HD Display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080p resolution. With proprietary features like Blinkfeed, Boomsound and Zoe capabilities, this smartphone comes with the UltraPixel rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor and Optical Image Stabilization, F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens.
This phone also comes with the Full HD Camera as front facing of 2MP. While one sim can be of 3G, the other sim card slot only supports the EDGE capabilities. In terms of memory, this device comes with the
In terms of other features, this device also comes with WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC capabilities. In terms of battery, this device also come with the 2300mAH of battery. The best part is that this smartphone comes with the removable back cover which allows you to insert the sim card, but the battery still can’t be removed.
- 4.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 468ppi
- 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- Android 4.1 Jellybean with HTC BlinkFeed
- HTC Zoe, HTC BoomSound
- UltraPixel rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor and Optical Image Stabilization ,F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
- Full HD (1080p) video recording with HDR Video
- 2 MP HD front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Beats audio support
- 2 GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- Expandable memory up to 64GB via microSD
- SIM1: Up to HSPA (900/2100 MHz) and up to EVDO REV. B(800 MHz)
- SIM2: Up to EDGE (900/1800/1900 MHz)
- WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX codec, DNLA, MHL, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- 2300 mAh battery
Price and Availability:
HTC One Dual Sim + Android smartphone is now launched in India on TATA Docomo’s Network and Reliance Mobile’s Network. This smartphone is priced at Rs. 53,590 but can be purchased at around 52,000 from Online Stores like Saholic.