HTC to roll 2.01.605.11 OTA Firmware update for Rezound Android Phone
HTC Rezound users can now rejoice as very soon as all new fresh update is on the way which is dubbed as Software Version: 2.01.605.11; Baseband: 0.95.00.1118r which not only comes with the host of features but also comes with the stability fixes which will enable you to make the most out of it. Recently many users complained about various things after which htc was forced to come out with this update. This update is still not yet rolled out but company says that it will be very soon start rolling out this all new update in a phased manner. Last time we saw on how to update htc rezound with the ICS Android 4.0 firmware.
There are various features which this update will be roping in which will include all the things which are mentioned below,
- Updated signal strength meter to 5 bar Received Signal Strength Indication (RSSI).
- Screen Timeout issues while connected to Wi-Fi have been resolved.
- Resolved issue with Mobile Hotspot data stalling while multiple users are connected.
- Improved audio quality during voice call.
- Reduced forced closures related to the People application.
- Improved device stability reduces continuous resets.
- Resolved issue with Task Manager stopping Mail background service.
We will keep you posted as in when the update arrives on AndroidAdvices along with the procedure on how to apply this update in your phone.