In an age where all the phones come with the default set of wallpapers which are otherwise non transferable until and unless you have rooted your phone, it happens many times that your friend or probably you might have liked the wallpaper set of someone else and you may just want to have it. So, in the due course of this article, we will see on how you download and set the stock or the default wallpapers of the HTC Vigor phone which was recently launched on the Verizon Wireless network. Taking advantage on the open source which the Android platform offers, we are here with all the tweaks so as to just satisfy all your smart phone experience.
There are basically two types of Wallpapers in Android, one is the static and other one is the Live Wallpapers which some of the Android phones doesn’t support. So, since htc Vigor has two types of wallpapers, we will also see on two different types of wallpapers. While the static wallpaper set can be used by any of the users whose Android phones have firmware version of Android 1.6 version, the live wallpapers can only be used by all those who are on the minimum of Android 2.2 Froyo+ versions. So, let’s proceed and see on how you can install the wallpapers in your phone.
Procedure to install HTC Vigor Stock Wallpapers in your Android Phone:
- For installing the above wallpapers in your phone, just download the HTC Vigor Stock Wallpapers Package in your computer and not directly in your Android phone as the zip file is password protected and can’t be opened directly in the Android phone.
- As soon as you download the Zip file package in your computer, just unzip the same to get 5 wallpapers which are shown above and extract the same using Win RAR or Win Zip to the desktop so that they are easily accessible. Just in case if the password is prompted while extracting the wallpapers then just enter the password as androidadvices.com to extract the wallpapers. Please note that all the above wallpapers are the Static Wallpapers.
- Now, after extracting to a folder called “Wallpapers” you now need to connect the Android phone in the mass Storage mode to the computer with the help of USB cable and copy this “Wallpapers” folder in your Android phone.
- After this you need to disconnect the phone from the computer, navigate to the “Wallpapers” folder in your phone through the file explorer tools and then long press on any of the Wallpapers to set the same as your phone’s wallpaper.
- To get the Live wallpaper of the Verizon Wireless (VZW) Vigor Wallpaper in your phone you need to simply download this VZW_Vigor.apk in your phone to install the same in your Android phone which will look like the one which is shown above.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues while installing this wallpapers as we will try to solve your issue at the earliest.