How to Import MP3 Music Files to Galaxy S2 via Kies
The Portable gadgets are always the center point of entertainment needs on go. In such most widely we load our phone or tablets with mp3 music, video and lot more which are dedication to games.
The Samsung Galaxy S II phone is creating a buzz and its the most talked Samsung Android phone. This power packed mobile phone is extremely faster than any other Samsung mobile phone as it’s powered with dual core 1.2 Ghz ARM processor.
Import MP3 Music Files to Galaxy S2 via KIES
Transferring files from PC to Galaxy S 2 phone is made easy using the Galaxy S II phone. Here is how you would import mp3 files on your Galaxy S II phone using the Samsung KIES software.
- Open Samsung KIES on your computer.
- Now connect your Galaxy S II phone using the USB cable provided with the kit in order to establish the PC Connectivity.
- Let the phone be recognized and once its done, go to ‘Import/Export‘ tab and from the music option under the Multimedia tap on ‘Import From PC‘.
- Now navigate to whichever files that you want to add. You can also add multiple entries all together at once but not the actual folder, files.
- And you would see the task of transferring the data from PC to phone is on the way. Since you are on Galaxy S II phone the transfer rate would be faster and the operation would be completed in quick.
Here is the video which explains out the same -