How to Increase Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Battery Life
Recently Samsung introduced Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Tablet. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Tablet has speed of 1 GHz dual-core NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor for fast multi-tasking and multimedia viewing. By the 3 megapixels with LED flash digital camera a tab user can capture pictures with quality and record the video in 720p HD video mode. It also has the secondary camera of 2 megapixels. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Tablet is Equipped with Android OS v3.1 (Honeycomb). The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Tablet features a brilliant 10.1 inches (800 x 1280 pixels) WXGA TFT LCD display.
It plays almost all types of audio and video formats. The supported audio formats are MP3/WAV/eAAC+/OGG and the video formats are MP4/DivX/Xvid/H.264/H.263. For watching a video, the 10.1 inches WXGA TFT LCD display gives the full view satisfaction compare to other tablets in form of the big screen. Though this Tab does not feature GSM and 3G capabilities it still catches your eye as we know what this powerful device can mean. Support for Flash 10.2, which enabled you to play your YouTube videos directly from within the browser. It has 3.5mm audio stereo jack, so you can also use your personal headphones for great sound quality. It offers Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP and also comes with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n. Being a fully-featured multimedia tablet, the battery plays the major role in it. The proper management of battery will give you the long period of usage of this highly featured and powerful Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Tablet.
Here are some steps to follow to increase the battery life of Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Tablet.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Tablet has Wi-Fi b/g/n support. When you turn ON the Wi-Fi setting then don’t forget to turn OFF when not in use. Because when Wi-Fi is ON it drains the battery. So try to avoid the frequent use of Wi-Fi setting.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Tablet has 10.1 inches (800×1280 pixels) of large screen. So one of major battery drain problem is the brightness level of the tablets. Maximum the brightness level, drain the battery faster. So to avoid this major battery drain problem, keep the brightness level as low as you can view the content in the tablet easily.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Tablet is GPS enabled. If the GPS is turned ON, it continuously searches for the location. Because of this it drain small amount battery power. By turning it OFF you can save that small amount of battery power. Only turn ON the GPS when you require.
- In Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Tablet most of applications have their check for updates setting is ON and they run in the background, which help to drain the battery fast. So just disable these types of settings, which check for updates frequently.
- Whether or not you have limited applications that automatically check the internet, your tablet is still active and checking almost all of the time. This is a part of the reason why you may see major battery drain even though the tablet was idle for a while.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Tablet comes with LED Flash light with autofocus facility. Only use the LED Flash when it is necessary or in less amount of visible light. So mostly try to avoid LED Flash function during adequate light.
- Use the manage applications setting in the application settings in order to keep control on background applications.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Tablet has Bluetooth v3.0. Turn OFF the Bluetooth when not in use.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Tablet is a fully-featured multimedia tablet. So try to use the sound level moderate or low for video and audio playback, so that you can use this for long period of time hours. Maximum sound level uses the more power of battery.
- Ensure that Sync function is turned OFF when not in use. Only use sync settings when it is necessary.