Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 LTE is now released on powerful 4G LTE based Verizon network. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 base definitely brings you some very impressive multimedia features along with the power of 4G LTE based network now in your hands. As far as the features are concerned, Galaxy Tab 10.1 LTE comes with display resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels with display size of 10.1 inches. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 LTE is available in 16 GB and 32 GB capacity representing the internal memory. Wi – Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n support with Wi – Fi Hotspot capabilities, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, 3.15 Mega Pixels camera with auto – focus and LED flash, capture 720p resolution HD videos, secondary camera of 2 Mega Pixels, Android OS 3.1 Honeycomb, 1 GHz dual – core ARM Cortex – A9 processor, ULP GeForce GPU, Tegra 2 T20 Chipset, A – GPS, MP4 / Xvid / WMV / H.264 / H.263 supported video formats, MP3 / WAV / WMA / eAAC+ supported audio formats, TV – out, etc are some important features of Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 LTE.
The features will definitely make you stuck on and on as our busy life demands it but it is necessary that we must take care about the battery usage in order to make longer usage of the device. The guide will give you some important tips that can help you to alter some settings in order to make battery last longer than the normal lasting times.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 LTE Tablet supports Wi – Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n. Use the Wi – Fi Setting only when it is required. Keeping the Wi – Fi setting turned ON is responsible for draining battery life. So simply turn OFF the Wi – Fi setting after usage of Wi – Fi capabilities.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 LTE Tablet has Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP. Turn ON Bluetooth only when transferring data or while streaming media, otherwise put the Bluetooth in OFF status. Always ON status of Bluetooth results in draining battery and it does quiet fast. Streaming media over Bluetooth can result in battery drain in less time.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 LTE comes with A – GPS support. If the GPS is turned ON, it continuously searches for the location through GPS satellite communication. GPS must be used only when you are outdoors. By keeping it OFF battery power can be saved considerably. Only turn ON the GPS when you need the most accurate location possible.
- Major battery drain occurs due to the brightness level setting on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 LTE tablet. For bright and clear picture quality we tend to set brightness level to maximum. But we must be aware that maximum brightness level drains the battery at faster rate. So to use the battery for longer periods set the brightness level at optimum position. It is recommended to set it at LOW or MEDIUM settings.
- In Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Tablet most of the applications check for updates when update setting is ON and they run in the background, which results to drain the battery unknowingly. Simply disable these settings in applications which check for updates frequently.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 LTE has a 3.15 Megapixels camera with LED Flash light and autofocus technology. Do not use LED Flash when there is ample amount of light present in the surrounding. Only use the LED Flash when it is necessary or in less amount of visible light.
- Control background running applications by using manage applications setting found under application settings. This will help you to save the power of the battery and will enable you to work on the tablet for longer periods.
- This is a fully – featured multimedia tablet. Playing the audio and video with large volume and using loudspeaker can further reduce battery life of Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 LTE. So try to avoid listening media with large audio volume.
- Auto rotation of screen must be turned OFF in order to save battery. Auto rotation uses accelerometer and if the usage is restricted then it can help in increasing battery life.
- Turn ON Sync function only when it is necessary, otherwise always put the sync function in OFF position. It is recommended to use Sync only once a week if you want to Sync your contacts. There are many applications that demand Sync function but they are actually not of prime importance, so make sure you keep Sync settings ON only on required accounts or applications.