Last year Samsung released a tablet named Galaxy Tab CDMA, which comes with support for CDMA Voice communication, SMS and MMS. It has 1 GHz ARM Cortex – A8 processor, PowerVR SGX540 GPU and Hummingbird chipset. The Samsung Galaxy Tab CDMA Tablet operates on the Android OS 2.2 Froyo.
The tablet has basic connectivity options like Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP, 3G at speed of 3.1 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Micro USB v2.0 type connector. It has great multimedia feature quality. The supported audio and video formats are MP3 / WAV / eAAC+ / AC3 / FLAC / MP4 / DivX / H.264 / H.263. It has 7.0 inches of screen with resolution of 600 x 1024 pixels accompanied by TFT LCD display. Though the screen is small but watching video is still enjoyable. You can carry this tablet into your pocket easily. Built – in Adobe Flash 10.1 enables you to play YouTube videos directly within the Android browser. It has 3.5 mm stereo audio jack. Because of 3.5mm audio jack, you can enjoy the music by inserting your personal headphones also. It comes with two cameras, 1.3 Mega Pixels at the front for video calling and 3.15 Megapixels at the rear; you can capture images with intermediate to good quality and record videos in 720p HD resolution. The standard Li – Po 4000 mAh battery simply allows the tablet to work for more time if used wisely. The proper uses of battery will give you the long working hours for Samsung Galaxy Tab CDMA Tablet.
Here are few tips mentioned below to increase the battery life of Samsung Galaxy Tab CDMA Tablet Smartphone.
- Though the screen of Samsung Galaxy Tab CDMA Tablet is not big compare to other newly introduced tablets but brightness level is always a factor for all the tablets. Keep the brightness level at moderate or low levels because battery drain problem is mostly related to the brightness level of the tablets. Maximum brightness level drains the battery faster.
- Turn OFF the Wi – Fi settings. The Samsung Galaxy Tab CDMA Tablet has Wi – Fi 802.11 b/g/n support. Use the Wi – Fi Setting only when it is necessary. Keeping the Wi – Fi setting ON will result in wastage of battery life.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab CDMA Tablet has GPS with A – GPS support. If the GPS is turned ON, it continuously searches for the location. Because of this it drain some amount battery power. By turning it OFF that some amount of battery power can be saved. Only turn ON the GPS when you require. It is recommended to use GPS only when outdoors.
- In The Samsung Galaxy Tab CDMA Tablet most of applications have their check for updates setting is ON and they run in the background, which result to drain the battery fast. So just disable these types of settings, which check for updates frequently.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab CDMA Tablet comes with 3.15 Megapixels LED Flash light and autofocus facility. Do not use LED Flash when there is enough bright light available in the surrounding. Only use the LED Flash when it is necessary or in less amount of visible light.
- Turn OFF Wi – Fi Hotspot setting when not required. It is advised not to use this setting extensively. Wi – Fi is found under Wi – Fi settings.
- Keep a control on background running applications, by using manage applications found under application settings. This will help you to save the power of the battery and provide you some more amount of time to work on the tablet.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab CDMA Tablet has Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP. Turn ON Bluetooth only when transferring data or while streaming media, otherwise put the Bluetooth in OFF status. Always ON status of Bluetooth helps in wastage of battery.
- Turn OFF Audible touch tones. The Samsung Galaxy Tab CDMA Tablet is a multimedia tablet, keeping continuous ON audible tones and vibrates result to drain the battery faster. So turn OFF this feature. Listening audio and video on large volume scale or using loudspeaker can further reduce battery life of the Samsung Galaxy Tab CDMA Tablet.
- Try to avoid Auto rotation of screen. Because it also consumes considerable amount of power.
- Turn ON Sync function only when it is highly necessary, otherwise always put the sync function in OFF position. It is recommended to use Sync only once a week if you want to Sync your contacts. There are many applications that demand Sync function but they are actually not required, so make sure you keep Sync settings ON only on required accounts or applications.
- Disable all the animations which are runs on home screen of the tablet.