How to Install Amazon Market on Nook Color 1.2 & Root Tablet
So, for all those who are having the Nook Color 1.2, we will guide you in this article on how to install the Amazon market on the Nook color 1.2 and also we will help you on how to root the same. Before proceeding you need to ensure that you have downloaded all the below mentioned appropriate tools. Please note that before proceeding you need to ensure that you have admin rights enabled in your phone or else the device won’t be able to get rooted.
Disclaimer: We should not be held responsible for any damage happened to your device in the process of rooting and installation of Amazon Market in your Nook color.
Ensure that the device is at least left with the charge of 60% so as to ensure that it doesn’t get turned Off in the middle of rooting process. Also, be informed that once you root the device, the warranty of the device will get void. Last but not the least, backup all your data which is there in your device as the data in the device may get corrupted or deleted.
- From the below mentioned links, you need to download the right Clock Work MOD image file.
- Now, next up download the Clock Work MOD File from the below mentioned link.
- Next up download the Minirooter Zip file and extract the Nook CWM File to a new folder with the help of Win RAR or Win ZIP.
- After this remove the memory card from your Nook Color and put the same into the Card reader and connect it to your computer.
- Next up download the Disk Imager and extract the same to the folder, search and then double click on the Win32DiskImager.exe to run the program as shown in the below screen capture.
- Now, click on the recovery image file which you have downloaded in the first step which is named as “”.
- Now, click on the drop down menu and then choose the SD Card drive which is designated once you connect the device. Up next, click on the “Write” button and wait till the process gets completed.
- After this, you need to open the extracted folder which you downloaded in the 2nd step and rename the uReclmg file to uImage.
- Copy this to the root of your SD Card overwriting the uImage file and also you need to copy the Minirooter file as it is to your SD Card.
- After this remove the SD Card which is connected to your computer and turn Off the Nook Color and then insert the sd card in your Nook color.
- Now, turn ON the device in the recovery mode and select the option of “install zip from SD card” and then select the “choose from sd card” option and select the file called “MiniRooterV2-BN1.2-OC” and select “Yes”.
So, once the process gets finished, you will see that the phone is successfully rooted. Now, you can easily install the apk files of Android Market as well as of Amazon App Store. Do let us know just in case if you face any issues in the comments section as we will try our level best to sort out the same.