The good thing about HTC mobile phone is that they come with the Beats Audio which enhances the music experience on your mobile phone. Going through the Beats Audio technology, it certainly enhances the music application on Android mobile phone and the difference is clearly noticeable. Certainly this will pump the volume output from your mobile phone and will provide a pleasant sound to hear.
Here comes the flash of Beat Audio by which you can install it on any Android phone and this works for many smartphones like Samsung Galaxy S II, Motorola Photon 4G, Motorola Razr, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Xoom.
Pre Installation Requirements
Before you proceed with the installation of the Beats Audio on your mobile phone, you need to go through the following required criteria to complete the installation perfectly. Please ensure that you have done the following –
- You should have a rooted Android phone and you should also have the ClockWorkMod Recovery installed on your phone.
- It’s important to backup documents on your mobile phone. This will ensure that just in case of your lose any data or it get corrupted, the same can be easily restored with the mentioned of the below steps. Please ensure that you don’t use KIES to backup all your data as it may or mayn’t support the device. Make use of the following Android utilities –
SMS – Use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
Contacts – Sync with the Gmail application,
Call Log - Call Log and Restore
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Please ensure that you have charged you mobile phone to a minimum of 80 %. This will ensure that your phone doesn’t run out of battery when you are in the middle of this update. This is must require or else you will be landing your smartphone in trouble.
- You need to disable the security suites and antivirus on your computer as they might cause trouble in the process of the firmware upgrade.
- You also need to enable the USB debugging which can be done by going through Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
Assuming that you have followed the above instructions, you can proceed with the next page.
Procedure to Install Beats Audio on Galaxy S II
So if you are looking to enhance the music experience on your mobile phone, then follow the instructions mentioned here step by step to flash the Beats Audio on your Android phone -
- First you need to download the Beats Audio package to your PC. For Samsung Galaxy S II and other Samsung handset you can download it from here. For other mobile phone running on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread, they need to download this package.
- Once the files are downloaded, don’t modify or do anything to it.
- Now connect your mobile phone using the USB connectivity and make sure that USB debugging is enabled. If it’s not enabled, you can enabled it by going through the Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
- Copy the beats audio file to the root of your SD card and remember the path where you have placed the files.
- Now unplug the USB Connection from the PC.
- Power off your phone and reboot it in the ClockWork Mod recovery.
- From the recovery menu, you need to create a Nandroid backup of your existing ROM on your phone.
- Once the backup is done, go back and then we will proceed on installation of Beats Audio. From the various option select ‘install zip from SD card’ and navigate to the path where Beats Audio package is located. Confirm the action of flashing the files on your phone.
- Once the installation is done, you need to go to the main menu and select the option ‘restart system now’
- Within some time your phone will boot in the normal mode and you will be able to see the improved music experience with the Beats Audio on your Android phone. This tip can be also applied to your Android tablet as well.
Congrats for successful the Beats Audio installation.
Beats Audio Installation on Motorola Photon 4G
Follow the below mentioned procedure to install it on the Motorola Photon 4G smartphone -
- First your Motorola 4G smartphone should be rooted with ClockWorkMod recovery installed in it.
- You can download the Beats Audio for Photo 4G here. The file size is 600 kb.
- Copy the files to the root of your internal SD card.
- Boot your phone in the clockworkmod recovery. You can do it by pressing the volume rocker keys to navigate between options and power button to select a highlighted option.
- Select ‘Install zip from sdcard’, then select ‘choose zip from sdcard’ and navigate to the files where you have place the download file.
- When the installation is done, select Go back and then select the option ‘reboot system now’ to reboot your phone with the Beats audio.
- That’s it. Done for Motorola Photon 4G.
Beats Audio Installation on Galaxy S Smartphone
Follow the below mentioned procedure to install it on the Galaxy S GT I9000 smartphone -
- Download the audio package for Galaxy S GT I9000.
- Copy the downloaded files to the internal sd card by connecting the USB Cable to the computer and other end to the mobile phone.
- Boot your phone in the CLockworkmod Recovery. This can be done by pressing the volume up + home key and the power button together at once. Here you can make use of the volume keys to scroll between selections and power/home key to select an option.
- Now you need to select the option “install zip from sd card” and then select the option “choose zip from sd card”. Navigate to the zip file on your internal sd card and confirm the action.
- After installation go back and then select the option of ‘reboot system now’ to reboot your phone in normal mode.
Beats Audio is now installed on your Galaxy S smartphone.