Procedure to Install Clock Work Mod Recovery in Galaxy SIII:
- Download the Latest CWM Recovery Package from here to your computer along with the Odin in your computer. Once downloaded, extract both the files and open Odin in your computer.
- Up next, turn Off your Galaxy S III so that it can be then entered in the Download Mode.
- Download mode in Galaxy S III GT I9300 can be entered by pressing Volume down Key, Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button after which you will get to see a green robot indicating that the device has entered in the download mode.
- Once Samsung Galaxy S III is entered in the download mode, connect your phone to the computer and then you will see that the ID : COM section will turn Yellow as shown below, indicating that all the required drivers have been installed successfully.
- Up next, you need to connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable after which the ID : COM section will turn Yellow indicating that all the drivers have been installed in the computer.
Note: If the ID : COM section doesn’t turn Yellow, you need to check with two things which are mentioned below,
- Install the USB Drivers in your computer &
- Go to the Path “Settings > Wireless & Network > USB Settings” and ensure that “Samsung KIES” option is ticked before connecting the phone to the computer.
Click on “PDA” tab and select the file named as “”. Once the file is selected, click on “Start” for starting the process of Clock Work Mod recovery installation process.
- It will take a minute or two for installing this CWM image. Once the device is installed with this CWM image, you can now proceed to disconnect the device once you see the home screen.
- Up next, download Superuser application from the Google PLAY Store and Allow all the apps which need the root access. Don’t forget to update the superuser directory files when prompted.
Do share with us in the comments section below if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same. Congratulations, you have now successfully updated your Samsung Galaxy S III with the latest Clock Work Mod Recovery image.