How to Install Flash Player in Galaxy Ace, Gio, Fit & mini Android Phones
Have an issue on Flash not working on your Low end Samsung Galaxy handsets? Not anymore as we will in the due course of the article will be discussing about on how you can easily install the latest working flash player for Galaxy FIT, Galaxy mini, Galaxy ACE and also for Samsung Galaxy Gio. Please be informed that this is not an Official work around released by Samsung Electronics Ltd. and is developed by a third party developer, neither we nor the developer should be held responsible for any damage happened to your device which is very unlikely if you follow all the instructions mentioned in the article.
Requirements to install Flash Player:
- Device should be rooted,
- Root Explorer should be installed in your Samsung Galaxy device
Assuming that you have followed all the above mentioned instructions, you are now ready to proceed to the procedure mentioned below.
Procedure to Install Flash player in Samsung Galaxy Devices:
- Download Galaxy Low End Flash Player Zip Package from here to your computer and as soon as you do this, you now need to extract the same in your computer.
- After extracting, you will get an apk file along with the “lib.zip” file. You need to extract the “lib.zip” file too. After this, connect your phone to the computer using the USB cable in the USB Mass Storage Mode.
- Now, copy the extracted files of “Lib.zip” and also the flash player apk files in your phone.
- Now, after copying, remove the connected USB cable and install the Adobe Flash Player Apk in your phone as shown in the below screen capture.
- Now, copy the “lib.zip” extracted files to the path “data / data / com.adobe.flashplayer” which you can find the path from Root Explorer.
- Next up, you need to set the permissions for all .lib files as shown in the below screen capture. Ensure that all the options are ticked.
Note: After this, you need to install the smart swf player in your phone too.
After this, all you need to do is to just restart the phone and there you go, you have now successfully installed the latest version of Adobe Flash Player in your Galaxy FIT, Galaxy mini, Galaxy ACE and also for Samsung Galaxy GIO handsets. Do share with us if there is anything you need assistance on.