A new version of Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware for Samsung GALAXY Note N7000 smartphone is here and in the due course of this article we will be checking out on how you can apply the same. Please note that this is the Officially leaked Jellybean firmware for Galaxy Note which is leaked with the courtesy of Sammobile. Though there is no clarity on by when this update will be rolled out Officially by Samsung but it will be soon rolled out across the Globe, this is what we are able to know from the sources. To sum things up we have also mentioned on what are the list of new features this firmware has got along with the quick pre requisites which we have mentioned below. For your convenience we will also be checking out the screen captures on how exactly your Galaxy Note N7000 device will look like after applying this update. This firmware is dubbed as the version XXLSA.
Please note that applying this update won’t root or void the Warranty in any manner, in fact if your device is rooted then after applying this device, the root access will be revoked and you can claim the warranty. You can apply this firmware on any of your current firmware version. Even if your device is on Gingerbread version, you can manual update with this firmware version. Just in case if you are interested in rooting your Galaxy Note on XXLSA Firmware, then we will very soon be coming up with a separate article which will help you root the device.
Features of Jellybean 4.1.2 XXLSA:
- Based on the Latest Jellybean 4.1.2 FJZO54K,
- Overall interface is much smoother and apps are working sable,
- Multi View and Page Buddy features are now a part of standard feature list,
- Notification Panel is also there in this XXLSA firmware,
- Notification Panel and Smart Rotation tools can be changed,
- Smart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings)
- Samsung Cloud Services and Android’s Keyboard 4.2 Gesture based comes pre installed,
- Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play Features and New Widgets are pre loaded,
- New Widgets From the Galaxy S III and Google Now are pre installed in this firmware
Quick Pre Requisites:
- All the data in your device should be backed up with the help of below mentioned steps so that just in case if the data gets lost or corrupted, the same can be restored with the help of below mentioned steps.
Note: Don’t backup the data with the help of KIES or ROM Manager as it not recommended by us.
SMS – Use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
Contacts – Sync with the Gmail application,
Call Log – Call Log and Restore
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
Disclaimer: Follow all the instructions mentioned in this article as if there is any damage caused due to not following instructions then we shall not be held liable or responsible. Just in case if you face any issues then we will try our level best to address the same.
- From the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”, enable the USB Debugging, ensure that the USB debugging option is ticked. Make sure that the minimum charge left in your device is a minimum of 60% so as to make sure that your phone doesn’t get turned off in the middle of firmware update. Download Drivers for Galaxy Note from here. 32 bit (x86) Windows | 64-bit (x64) Windows.
Let’s head to next page where we have summed up a detailed guide on how to apply with this firmware update in your Galaxy Note N7000.
Pages: 1 2