Kies 2.0 Fix Device Connection Error with Resolution Connection Errors
As you know Samsung KIES is an amazing software application used to communicate, take backup, transfer data, multimedia management and go through firmware update. Just connect one end of your USB cable to your Galaxy Tab and other end on to your PC to establish connection to Windows PC. Sometimes you might not be able to connect your Samsung phone or tablet with the existing Samsung KIES on your Windows PC. The errors which you get on your Mac PC also maybe something else.
Samsung Kies 2.0 Fix Device Connection Error
There is not one reason why you weren’t able to establish the connection successfully. Here in this article we will go through on how to fix those device connection errors.
- As you are connecting your phone or tablet to the Samsung KIES the Samsung KIES will show the following error –
- Click on the Resolution Connection Errors button, option can also be found under Kies application’s tool Menu.
- Now click on the “Resolution Connection Errors“.
- You will be then taken to a troubleshooting page. Before you proceed with basic troubleshooting you should disconnect the cables from the devices and then click on “Start“.
- Now then, KIES will reinstall the device drivers automatically downloaded from internet and it can take time. Please make sure that you connect your PC with internet as it requires a files to be downloaded as seen.
- Once that is done, you would be able to diagnose the problems.
- Now just try to connect your phone or tablet with the KIES using the USB cable.
The good thing about KIES troubleshooting is that it can rectify any problem whatsoever provided that you have internet connection to process any file download.